The Student Room Group

DWP UC Case Review Officer Plymouth

Scroll to see replies

Results are in! Not good news for me, but hopefully it is for you guys! 1 point off! Dam lol
(edited 1 month ago)
I just got my update for Plymouth application. Unsuccessful. Oh well, perseverance and lots more STAR format answers practice! Best of luck for people still on the run. You will probably hear your outcome soon too.
Original post by alexkato
I just got my update for Plymouth application. Unsuccessful. Oh well, perseverance and lots more STAR format answers practice! Best of luck for people still on the run. You will probably hear your outcome soon too.

Yeah I was 1 point off on the communicating behaviour, I knew it was going to be that one that tripped me up, fingers crossed for any future applications you have!
(edited 1 month ago)
Sorry to hear you were unsuccessful. It must be really disappointing having got this far. I wonder how many out of the 4000 were interviewed?
Original post by ThorneyDogRose
Sorry to hear you were unsuccessful. It must be really disappointing having got this far. I wonder how many out of the 4000 were interviewed?
when I’ve recruited before we used to try and get 3/4 people per vacancy so I imagine quite a lot. Wonder if they filled all 140 vacancies. Fingers crossed they laugh another campaign in 4/6 months time

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending