Studying at Cardiff University
Cardiff University
Visit website

Choosing a firm uni for MecEng

. .
(edited 1 month ago)
Original post by lfjshelly
Hi,
I am deciding on choosing my firm between UoNottingham, Cardiff Uni and UoExter.
Nottingham have offered AAB, with an A in maths
Cardiff and Exeter have offered ABB
My predicteds are ABC with a C in maths so I am leaning towards cardiff and exeter but havent been able to visit any of them.
Any advice?

Given that all three of the offers you've mentioned are asking for more than you're predicted, I'd have thought that focussing on your insurance choice would be just as important. Do you have any offers with lower grade requirements? Or are you confident you'll exceed those predictions?

Of the three, Nottingham seems slightly too ambitious. You'd have to improve Maths by two grades and your B subject by a grade in order to meet the offer conditions.

It's a shame you haven't had the opportunity to visit either Cardiff or Exeter. Are you going to try to get to an offer-holder day at either? It's important to visit them if you can, given that you'll likely spending the next three years there.
Studying at Cardiff University
Cardiff University
Visit website
Original post by lfjshelly
. .
Hi there,

Congratulations on your offers! If you have any specific questions about Cardiff Univeristy, please let me know and I'll try my best to help!

All the best,
Jaz - Cardiff student rep

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending