The Student Room Group

St.Dominics College Harrow

Scroll to see replies

Hey i applied for it on monday but im not THATTTTTTTT religious... anyways has anyone heard from them yet?
im still waiting :frown:
i really hope i get in
cos i dont think i got into woodhouse
memyselfandi93
Hey i applied for it on monday but im not THATTTTTTTT religious... anyways has anyone heard from them yet?
i really hope i get in

From my experience last year, St Doms were really late in sending out interview letters, so don't panic. Especially as the deadline isn't until Friday! It doesn't matter how religious you are as long as someone has signed the reference form. From my experience last year
if you are Catholic then predicted grades of mostly A's with a few B's should in most [but not all] cases be enough to get you in. If your not Catholic then predicted grades of 5+A* would give you the best shot.
Reply 62
xx
babycurlz
Hiiya, I applied for it a couple of weeks ago...I'm the one who started this thread xD
Erm no its not too late, the deadline is mid-feb..and I know people who are still handing their forms in.
Hehe I've applied to a number of schools and my predicted grades were pretty awesome so yep fingers crossed I get in somewhere great =D

aww good on you :biggrin:

my predicted grades weren't too bad ^_^

where else are you applying btw?
I haven't had my woodhouse interview call yet o_O maybe it's coz I applied late or something
xx
memyselfandi93
i really hope i get in

omg i'm in the same situation as you!!
I applied this monday as well...as long as you got a religious reference shoudl be okay ^_^

I applied for woodhouse the day before the forms were due...it did reach them, but i think the fact it was so late might have been partly why I didn't get a direct offer :frown:

I'm praying I get called for an interview there, as I missed a few other sixth form application deadlines (camden girls, st marylebone, and grey coats - which is tomorrow, but my school hasn't finished the damn form!!)
Reply 65
xx
ice_dragoness274
omg i'm in the same situation as you!!
I applied this monday as well...as long as you got a religious reference shoudl be okay ^_^

I applied for woodhouse the day before the forms were due...it did reach them, but i think the fact it was so late might have been partly why I didn't get a direct offer :frown:

I'm praying I get called for an interview there, as I missed a few other sixth form application deadlines (camden girls, st marylebone, and grey coats - which is tomorrow, but my school hasn't finished the damn form!!)

omg im like you as well i applied for woodhouse but i gave it in a week before the deadline
and i still didnt get an offer.. well i havent heard from them :frown:
so i doubt youve been rejected cos your late
BUTTTTTTTTT i think we still have hope cos i went to their website and i think the people who haev already got their offers or interviews are the people for feb interview and MAYBEEE we'll get an offer later on for march interview.... i donno
im kinda scared cos i might not have any college or 6th form to go to... i missed alot of deadlines as well... relying on my school was sucha big mistake :mad:
anyways i hope you get in
good luck everyone
Reply 68
veggie4life
good luck everyone

Thanks I sent my application 2 days ago....Hope I get in....Did you go St.Doms?
Hey! Who's starting year 12 this year in St doms? I'm going, just wondering if anyone else is...?
Hi, I PROBABLY am going, unless I go to Mill Hill County instead....i have to decide tomorrow *eeek!* =]

Otherwise I might see you there. What tutor group thing were you in last week btw?
Go for st doms :smile: lol Tutor groups are decided on Tuesday...last week was just general enrollment.
See you there :smile: what gcse results did you get?
bump, anyone else going st doms?!
englishman129
Go for st doms :smile: lol Tutor groups are decided on Tuesday...last week was just general enrollment.
See you there :smile: what gcse results did you get?

ah okay

haha DAMN i missed the mhc induction today which would have helped me decide between them and doms, coz i had to speak to my head of year! :mad:

Ah well...yup yup :biggrin: might see you tomorrow! Whats your name btw?

And I got 9 A*, 1 A, you ^_^?
lol I'm harmeet, 7 a*s and 4 a's .. in the 'excellence' set. U must be in it too...
englishman129
lol I'm harmeet, 7 a*s and 4 a's .. in the 'excellence' set. U must be in it too...

LOL omg did i see you today?!?!?

Were you with Sam as a tutor :biggrin: ?
Also......ARE YOU COKE FOUNTAIN GUY? =)
Hi everyone, just wondering whether St Dominics sixth form has started now?
Wasn't it supposed to start on the 14th or so?
Thanks x
Princestia
Hi everyone, just wondering whether St Dominics sixth form has started now?
Wasn't it supposed to start on the 14th or so?
Thanks x

heyy
yup its does start on the 14th!
BUT there's induction etc this week

I'm really annoyed i cnt go 2moz coz i have to go to an induction/meeting the head at mill hill =/ which i wanted to do on thursday.
LOL, nah I was with Joe the other one...:smile: wots ure name?

and yeh it officially starts on the 14th.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending