The Student Room Group
Reply 1
nobody ?
Reply 2
maybe ask i nthe postgrad or Imperial subforums
Reply 3
Don't go for Imperial if you're taking management or business. you should have opted for Warwick, Cranfield or LSE.
Reply 4
ILIGAN
Don't go for Imperial if you're taking management or business. you should have opted for Warwick, Cranfield or LSE.

yea, wouldn't want to run i ndanger of gettig na degre efomr one of the worlds top10 universities. that'd be a shame
Reply 5
Up !
Reply 6
ILIGAN

Hi iligian,

I have got offers from Warwcik , Cass and Imperial for Msc in Management. Which onw would u suggest.

Warwick is very famous. I think more than Cass. But isn't Imperial more of a btter brand name. I have read your previous post and have found u quite bent towards Warwick. But isn't its Location bad. Means Cass and Imperial are both in London and both are also well reputed. So kind of in a fix.

Bail me out!!

Rohan
Reply 7
I always had Tanaka as one of the most prestigious in the UK in the back of my head.....
Reply 8
According to the Financial Times... Warwick Business School if better than Tanaka...
Reply 9
according to the FT, lanchester busienss school (27) is better than warwick (37) and 3rd best i nthe UK :s-smilie:
and imeprial comes in 39th. world wide.
accordign to antoher ranking, also by the FT.
cranfield, cass and warwick folowed by Strathclyde (in that order) come in before oxford. lancester between oxford and LSE and cambridge only 13th or so place.
incosntitency anyone?
Reply 10
KLL
according to the FT, lanchester busienss school (27) is better than warwick (37) and 3rd best i nthe UK :s-smilie:
and imeprial comes in 39th. world wide.
accordign to antoher ranking, also by the FT.
cranfield, cass and warwick folowed by Strathclyde (in that order) come in before oxford. lancester between oxford and LSE and cambridge only 13th or so place.
incosntitency anyone?

Do NOT look at the european business schools ranking... it's oddly made... if a school is, for example, no. 20 in EMBA, MBA, MSc in Management... would be higher than if a school is no. 10 in "just" EMBA and MBA...
Reply 11
both rankings are noit very good tbh
and only include a limtied amount of schools
Reply 12
When ranking starts to confuse , go for a brand name . No matter how many universities are listed in any ranking. Nobody can overtake the Brand name and the prestige of Universities and institues like Oxford, Cambridge, LSE , LBS , Imperial , Warwick or Edinburgh.
Universities such as Aston, Bradford, lancaster may be good but they can never match the international reputation of any of the universities mentioned above.
Brand are made over the years and in some cases Centuries. And the Inage such institutions have can never be taken over by new universities how ever good it may be.
Reply 13
ILIGAN

Hey Ilgan!

I was wondering which cranfield management you were referring to? bcz i got an offer for MSc finance and management. but im thinking it might considered more as if i were studying finance than management, which wasn't my intention..
Reply 14
Mba

Latest

Trending

Trending