The Student Room Group

How do you fill in application forms?

On the part of the application form where it says additional infromation. On the app form it says use this space to give additional infromation to support your applicaion, e.g acativities in and out of school, other relevant achievements such as positions of responisibility, and an indication as to why you have chosen this particular option?

How would you start to fill in this section of the application form? At this moment in time i'm struggling to come up with ideas on how to start writing this piece of literature. Any hint's tips suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance :smile:
Reply 1
maybe put down so hobies which you enjoy maybe any awards that you have acived hope these sugesetions help
md103
On the part of the application form where it says additional infromation. On the app form it says use this space to give additional infromation to support your applicaion, e.g acativities in and out of school, other relevant achievements such as positions of responisibility, and an indication as to why you have chosen this particular option?

How would you start to fill in this section of the application form? At this moment in time i'm struggling to come up with ideas on how to start writing this piece of literature. Any hint's tips suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

No particular order required but I'd start with your school responsibilities
Look at the job specification and put together a short paragraph explaining where you've demonstrated each necessary/desirable skill/trait
Reply 4
md103

Lie your ass off.......keen rower, sea cadet, scout, do a lot for charity including Marathon runs, volunteer for amnesty international etc......they'll never check anyway.
Reply 5
Howard
Lie your ass off.......keen rower, sea cadet, scout, do a lot for charity including Marathon runs, volunteer for amnesty international etc......they'll never check anyway.

They could just ask a referee if you came up with something totally out of the ordinary.
Reply 6
md103

My answer as follows.....as part of a 12 week development programme for the Prince's Trust. I developed various skills and gained invaluable experiences from the course. I participated in fore awareness day as part of the course this involved learning about different types and categories of fires. In addition I volunteered as a team leader for the activity rat-run I had to lead a team through maze in darkness searching for objects hidden in the maze. To complete this activity I had to realy my instructions to other members of the team explaining obstacles/situations I faced during the activity.

Well what do you think?

Latest

Trending

Trending