The Student Room Group

Really awful exam timetabling...

I had my sociology test yesterday, went alright I suppose :smile: (How was it for everyone else btw?) But next week I have:

Monday: 2 Hr Sociology AM .. 3 Hr Critical Thinking PM <-- AWFUL day
Tuesday: 2 Hr English Lit AM
Wednesday: 3 Hr(ish) Physics PM
Thursday: 1.5 Hr C2 Maths AM

Then a 3 week gap before Statistics. I really don't want to have resort to energy drinks...
Reply 1
I have critical thinking next Monday and Core 2 thursday also. At least CT it doesn't need much revision, about 2 hours max.
At least youll do really good on Statistics
i have tuesday geography g2 1hr 30min
geography g1 1hr 30min
wednesday statistics 1 hr 30min
Thursday Physics in action 1hr
physics 1 hr45min
then nothing for 2 weeks and 3 more in 2 days
It's not that bad. Last summer I had ENA1 + ENA3 (3 hr total) in the morning followed by PYB1 (1.5 hr total) in the afternoon. Needless to say they were my worst grades of the session (CCB) :redface:
I had 6 hours on one day for my A2; with a half an hour break between. Beat that. :hand:
Reply 6
yer atleast you can nail the statistics exam
Reply 7
Isnt core 2 friday 22nd?
I have 5 hours on one day and 5 hours the day after, with 15 mins between my exams....I think i might die
Reply 9
Oh my D:

I'm glad my exams are spread out well. I have 6 days of exams spread over May and June :] *Gloats*

You say you'll not resort to energy drinks, but after a few days you'll give in...

Good luck next week.
Reply 10
Thanks :biggrin:. And yes sorry, I have nothing on Tuesday. Everything else is pushed on a day.

Latest