Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Embassy!
Reply 21
TigerTiger.
Bubbles*de*Milo
http://www.egglondon.net/

No idea what the drinks costs though. :awesome:

Not too expensive, not loads of security, sick music.

DODGY, DODGY, DODGY people there though. Go in a group. A big group.

Hahahaha, Egg. Threw up on the 390 on the way up there once, managed to get away with it. Never go there in the winter though, they put a silly marquee up in the garden. Imo the garden makes the club.

My favourite is Koko even though the music ain't really my scene. I can virtually walk there though. I like Fabric and Matter, less so SeOne. They're all a bitch to get back from. Second favourite had to be Heaven, they used to do Club Neon there before G-A-Y came, and it was excellent. Right by Trafalgar Square, 24 bus stops outside and whisks me home.

I'll go to Movida one day, pre-lash intensively though.

You get what you pay for at Moonies, lol.

Rumour has it that The End is coming back as well!
Reply 23
Hwisky.
Embassy!

Our dress code is glamorous – no hats, caps, t-shirts, sports trainers or chains; smart jeans only and collared shirts are essential for gentlemen.

:rofl:

rockrunride
Hahahaha, Egg. Threw up on the 390 on the way up there once, managed to get away with it. Never go there in the winter though, they put a silly marquee up in the garden. Imo the garden makes the club.

My favourite is Koko even though the music ain't really my scene. I can virtually walk there though. I like Fabric and Matter, less so SeOne. They're all a bitch to get back from. Second favourite had to be Heaven, they used to do Club Neon there before G-A-Y came, and it was excellent. Right by Trafalgar Square, 24 bus stops outside and whisks me home.

Ah I forgot Koko, going tomorrow

The end is gonna reopen but I heard its gonna be under new management, which means all the nights like durrr and ram and bugged out will probably not be on there anymore
Yeah Koko isn't too awful...
Can't stand Fabric.

Anyone like Proud? The music there is usually quite decent.
Also, whoever mentioned Onandon (sp?) and their terrible music! I completely agree.

Hm... the worst club I ever went to was the Burlington Club, I think it's closed down now. The ceiling was leaking and there was water and weird things all over the floor. Definitely not one to return to, even if it does reopen at some point!
rockrunride

Rofl. Hate that bus stop outside. Last time I was at the bus stop, this Somali guy with a silver tooth (wtf??) kept calling me "NEGATIVE GIRL", for 'givin barrrre attitude'. Him and his drug dealin Arab friend who were going "Take ma numba, take ma numba, call me 'D', 'D' for Dealer".
^^^ The End is coming back????
It's not exactly a club, but I love having a night out in Zoo bar.
Reply 28
a_t
:rofl:

Ah I forgot Koko, going tomorrow

The end is gonna reopen but I heard its gonna be under new management, which means all the nights like durrr and ram and bugged out will probably not be on there anymore

I went with Black plimsolls, but why would you go to a club in Mayfair with either a cap or t-shirt?
Reply 29
*Sparkle*
It's not exactly a club, but I love having a night out in Zoo bar.

yeah i quite like zoo bar too :smile:
Bubbles*de*Milo

Yeah under new management, could be rubbish but hey!

Dunno if this source is legit but give it a try:

http://www.residentadvisor.net/news.aspx?id=10477
Reply 31
Hwisky.
I went with Black plimsolls, but why would you go to a club in Mayfair with either a cap or t-shirt?

Yes because t-shirts are so gauche

This place sounds faaaaar too stuffy for my liking

Bubbles*de*Milo

To be named centro and the den, but if the owners have moved on it won't be as good

http://www.thedenandcentro.com/
Reply 32
rockrunride
Yeah under new management, could be rubbish but hey!

Dunno if this source is legit but give it a try:

http://www.residentadvisor.net/news.aspx?id=10477

The End is gone forever the reason why I loved it was that everyone was out to have a good time. Some of those people might come back to the new place but I'm not sure it will ever be the same.

Still it might be a cool club but nothing on the scale of the End.
I'm off into London clubbing for my sis's 21st, where's a good place for both young and old (30s/40s) to go?
Reply 34
neverstandstill
I'm off into London clubbing for my sis's 21st, where's a good place for both young and old (30s/40s) to go?

A restaurant, srsly over 28's stay out of my clubs
Reply 35
Could anyone recommend any good clubs in London for trance type music. When I'm finally 18 in July I will prob take some mates there for my bday.
a_t
A restaurant, srsly over 28's stay out of my clubs

Don't worry, were not going to any gay clubs. :p:

LOL! Yeah were going for a meal then probably a few bars and then a club. Don't worry we'll stay away from the mainstream stuff :P
Reply 37
neverstandstill
Don't worry, were not going to any gay clubs. :p:

LOL! Yeah were going for a meal then probably a few bars and then a club. Don't worry we'll stay away from the mainstream stuff :P

Wow I was wondering how long it would take today until someone insinuated I was gay

If it's older people and you are going to bars go to the long bar at the sanderon
Milch
Could anyone recommend any good clubs in London for trance type music. When I'm finally 18 in July I will prob take some mates there for my bday.

Matter! Be prepared for a heavy night though, it's at the 02.
Am I the only person who really didn't like The End?!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending