The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

What is with the Lauren hate? She's hot...and awesome, for screwing Stacey over. :awesome: I hate the female Slaters. :angry: Except Big/Little Mo. Yesterday's episode was actually really good. Lots of progression. :dumbells:

I can't stop cumming everytime the Masoods pop up. :adore:
Don't like this new Lauren character tbh.
Original post by TuckingFypo™
I can't stop cumming everytime the Masoods pop up. :adore:

*chokes on drink*
Tamwar is my fav character this guy is so hilarious.
Original post by kuroshokora
*chokes on drink*

Sowee. :colondollar:
Reply 4545
Why doesn't Stacey just hit Lauren over the head with the queen bust :ninja:
It is really pathetic how they completely changed Lauren. I ****ing hate the new one. You don't do go America for a few weeks, smoke a joint and come back that different.
Reply 4547
Original post by Panda Bear
It is really pathetic how they completely changed Lauren. I ****ing hate the new one. You don't do go America for a few weeks, smoke a joint and come back that different.

The new Ben will be hilarious.
Every time I see Lauren I want to gouge my own eyes out in disgust.

Original post by TuckingFypo™
What is with the Lauren hate? She's hot...and awesome, for screwing Stacey over. :awesome: I hate the female Slaters. :angry: Except Big/Little Mo. Yesterday's episode was actually really good. Lots of progression. :dumbells:

I'm very firmly team Stacey on this one :biggrin:
okay...PLEASE!!!! do no massacre me for asking this, but what's the big deal about eastenders? its a soap opera. i thought soap operas were only on during the day time during the week when no one's watching. and (at least with the ones in america) soap operas are really ****ing stupid.
Original post by green chica
okay...PLEASE!!!! do no massacre me for asking this, but what's the big deal about eastenders? its a soap opera. i thought soap operas were only on during the day time during the week when no one's watching. and (at least with the ones in america) soap operas are really ****ing stupid.

Nah Eastenders has a prime time slot, either 7:30pm or 8pm on BBC1 on Monday, Tuesday, Thursday and Friday nights :smile:

Original post by mau5
The new Ben will be hilarious.

He's been in prison for months so at least that'll make sense. But yes, that should be quite hilarious.
Original post by -honeybee-
I can't stand Lauren :angry:

Original post by Numberone-outkast
Anyone else lol when shirley was walking down the stairs with that ridiculous coat.

I really hate the new lauren just so ****ing annoying.

Original post by cfc1992
Don't like this new Lauren character tbh.

Original post by Panda Bear

Original post by snowyowl
Every time I see Lauren I want to gouge my own eyes out in disgust.

I'm very firmly team Stacey on this one :biggrin:

I know! I totally agree with this. I hate the charcter that they've turned Lauren into. I liked the character with the old actress better. I don't know why they have completely changed her character. She is just such a spolit mouthy little child now. The old Lauren had this vulnerability and had depth which this Lauren doesn't have. The old Lauren was much more likeable as well. They might as well have invented a whole new chracter than bring in a new actress and completely change her personality. I don't get how they can do that. Different actresses bring a different interpretation of the role and the character's consistency is gone. Look at Sam Mitchell.... Daniella Westbrook made her trashy, hateful and shallow. the last actress that played her made Sam seem more likeable and had more depth and personality. I hate this new Sam but actually could relate to the old one more. same with lauren.
Original post by green chica

Um no. Eastenders, Emmerdale, Corrie, Hollyoaks, they are all on from 6:30 - 9:00. Isn't that when people usually watch the tele :yep:
I really can't stand the new Lauren. I feel like punching her, she's so sulky and mouthy.
Original post by hali0112
I know! I totally agree with this. I hate the charcter that they've turned Lauren into. I liked the character with the old actress better. I don't know why they have completely changed her character. She is just such a spolit mouthy little child now. The old Lauren had this vulnerability and had depth which this Lauren doesn't have. The old Lauren was much more likeable as well. They might as well have invented a whole new chracter than bring in a new actress and completely change her personality. I don't get how they can do that. Different actresses bring a different interpretation of the role and the character's consistency is gone. Look at Sam Mitchell.... Daniella Westbrook made her trashy, hateful and shallow. the last actress that played her made Sam seem more likeable and had more depth and personality. I hate this new Sam but actually could relate to the old one more. same with lauren.

Eugh I know, she's so stroppy, spoilt, gobby and childish yet everyone (Max/Stacey...) lets her get away with it. She was AWFUL at Billie's funeral too, so disrespectful - whose parents allow them to behave like that? Mine would go mad. I didn't really mind the old Lauren one way or the other but the new one annoys me everytime she comes on the screen lol. She looks sooo much older as well. I'm sure she's only supposed to have left school this year so she should be 16, maybe 17, although I suppose the old Lauren did look quite young.

As for Sam Mitchell, I agree that Kim Metcalf was much better than Daniella Westbrook but Westbrook is actually the original actress.
Original post by snowyowl
Nah Eastenders has a prime time slot, either 7:30pm or 8pm on BBC1 on Monday, Tuesday, Thursday and Friday nights :smile:

gotcha, thanks for the info. :smile:

Original post by CookieDoughLove
Um no. Eastenders, Emmerdale, Corrie, Hollyoaks, they are all on from 6:30 - 9:00. Isn't that when people usually watch the tele :yep:

well, in auhmerica (i spelled that wrong on purpose) soaps are most defiantly not that popular, so that's why i didn't get why it's so popular in britain. i didn't realize you brits loved your soaps that much. :K: it's just a bunch of people running around, whining about stuff.
Original post by -honeybee-
Eugh I know, she's so stroppy, spoilt, gobby and childish yet everyone (Max/Stacey...) lets her get away with it. She was AWFUL at Billie's funeral too, so disrespectful - whose parents allow them to behave like that? Mine would go mad. I didn't really mind the old Lauren one way or the other but the new one annoys me everytime she comes on the screen lol. She looks sooo much older as well. I'm sure she's only supposed to have left school this year so she should be 16, maybe 17, although I suppose the old Lauren did look quite young.

As for Sam Mitchell, I agree that Kim Metcalf was much better than Daniella Westbrook but Westbrook is actually the original actress.

Ugh yes. What irritated me was when Carol asked her if she knew what Billy was drinking that night and Lauren just laughed in her face.
lmao, Tamwar.. hahahaha. Guyliner. :perv:
So Max was smart enough to call Lauren's bluff by taking her to the police station but he didn't think of taking away her laptop as well as her phone...right. I just think it was a really obvious twist that Lauren would have more than one copy of the voice recording.

Hopefully Lauren takes a trip to Coronation Street around the time of their tram crash...

Latest