The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

It amused me to know that Glenda's real name is Glynis. I really don't know why :tongue:

She is such a panto villain, for me she's bordering on the Janine-Level of Irritation. And that's jolly well saying something! :huff:
I hate Ian Beale.
I wish Billy could knock the **** out of Phil!! It would be awesome!
Original post by Ladipidoo
I don't think Phil has exactly 'pulled' Glenda, she's just playing a game to get proof of the fact that he took the money . :ninja:

Clever thought.
Did Afia's dad already know that Zainab is Tamwar's mum? He didn't seem very surprised when he found out.
Just got done watching the recent ep. I really love Zainab, she possesses the exact same characteristics as my mum. :rofl2: Her chemistry with Beale is well good. :colone:
Original post by Ladipidoo
I don't think Phil has exactly 'pulled' Glenda, she's just playing a game to get proof of the fact that he took the money . :ninja:

Didn't Billy give it away when Glenda asked him at the market stall? I'm guessing she just wants some action after seeing Carol and Connor (which I find utterly revolting and very unrealistic) and is blackmailing Phil into cheating with her.
How do Afia and Tamwar know each other? They were both at Amira and Syed's wedding so I presumed Afia was Tamwar's cousin or something. I was obviously wrong lol.
Reply 4608
Original post by -honeybee-
Did Afia's dad already know that Zainab is Tamwar's mum? He didn't seem very surprised when he found out.

Spoiler

Original post by mel0n

Spoiler

Spoiler

Woh, interesting episode.
Janine makes me laugh, imagine EE without her.

Masood family storyline just got a whole lot better :drool:

Funniest episode in ages.

I did not see the Masood story coming either. Should be good.
(edited 13 years ago)
Lots of crap in that episode (Janine nearly killing her husband yet again for example) but some storylines were moved on which is a good thing. Surprised some of the bigger characters such as Max, Jack and Ronnie did not feature at all in the hour though. The random scene with Phil and the teenagers could have been replaced with a Jack/Ronnie scene.
:puke: eww why would he call her Aunty??
what relation is glenda to phil ?
Original post by cfc1992

She was married to his uncle (his dad's brother). Still weird though!
They seem around the same age though? :s-smilie:

Isn't there another one of these at the moment, can't remember who it is though.
Original post by cfc1992

Since Phil is Ronnie and Roxy's cousin, that makes their mum Phil's aunty.
Reply 4618
janinee grrrr
Original post by hmiah
Since Phil is Ronnie and Roxy's cousin, that makes their mum Phil's aunty.

Only through marriage to Archie though. They're not blood relatives :wink:

Latest