The Student Room Group

This discussion is now closed.

Check out other Related discussions

what do guys think of pakistani girls?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by HumanNature1992
All Pakistani girls around my area and who I've grown up with "tlk lyk dis nd tink dey is gangstaaa rahhh"

Whilst they roll up to private school in a mercedes driven by their Granddad...

What endz ae you from?
Reply 61
Original post by Escriba
I'm stealing this, if you don't mind. :smile:

I'm sorry it's copyrighted.
Original post by Southwesttwo
What endz ae you from?

North Weeeeezy

(North West/West London)
All Pakistani girls around my area and who I've grown up with "tlk lyk dis nd tink dey is gangstaaa rahhh"

hahaha omdz thats so true whenever i go to london in summer the asian people in general have such crazy accents with like random words theyve invented....it makes no sense!
Reply 64
Original post by Hey TSR

Original post by Hey TSR
I think you're exaggerating it; it's certainly a stereotype against them but a lot of families wouldn't mind, though some of course would. By the way, are you Muslim or Pakistani?

my mum wouldn't hesitate in calling our contract killer, and we are a 'liberal' muslim family... its all in the culture and the general ****ed upness of the parents. Unfortunately mines are nutters.
**** thread
North Weeeeezy

(North West/West London)

i used to live around there....
Reply 67
Original post by logain2006

Original post by logain2006
Pakistani? That tells me she's a terrorist that hates freedom and would try to go all jihad on my penis.

that was quite hot...
Original post by cool_beans1993
i used to live around there....

k :erm:
I've interacted with many girls of different ethnicities but none are more modest, friendly, polite and down to earth then our own girls. Many people will say i'm biased but our culture promotes this kind of behaviour. One thing i hate about our girls is that they love to gossip if it ain't about 'Saima' attitude problem it's about their aunty 'Nasreen' constantly spying on them.

North Weeeeezy

(North West/West London)

Dude i've been to London and i swear it's like spot the Pakistani, there's hardly any Pakistanis in the centre of London that i came across.

Who cares what other ethnicities think of our girls, they're born to worship us Pakistani men :tongue:
Original post by Dr.Sweet Science
One thing i hate about our girls is that they love to gossip if it ain't about 'Saima' attitude problem it's about their aunty 'Nasreen' constantly spying on them.

LOL so true.
Original post by xMaGic
There isnt really a difference in women from Pakistan or India, lol.

There's a massive difference in terms of looks and only ignorant tools wouldn't know the difference.

Pakistani girls features are alot more sharper, their facial features are more in harmony with one another and their skin colour is lighter. Honestly Indians girls are considered quite ugly by the Pakistani community and marrying one is widely mocked by the females not because of their religion or nationality but solely based on the looks.

Honestly a Pakistani girl from the North is leagues above an Indian in terms of beauty, there's just no comparison between the two.
(edited 13 years ago)
Reply 72
There's a massive difference in terms of looks and only ignorant tools wouldn't know the difference.

Pakistani girls features are alot more sharper, their facial features are more in harmony with one another and their skin colour is lighter. Honestly Indians girls are considered quite ugly by the Pakistani community and marrying one is widely mocked by the females not because of their religion or nationality but solely based on the looks.

Honestly a Pakistani girl from the North is leagues above an Indian, there's just no comparison between the two.

Yeah, no bias there, right? :mad:

Stop being ignorant! :hand:
I've interacted with many girls of different ethnicities but none are more modest, friendly, polite and down to earth then our own girls.

Very sweet :wink:

Many people will say i'm biased but our culture promotes this kind of behaviour. One thing i hate about our girls is that they love to gossip if it ain't about 'Saima' attitude problem it's about their aunty 'Nasreen' constantly spying on them.

Mean :mad: but true to some extent.

Dude i've been to London and i swear it's like spot the Pakistani, there's hardly any Pakistanis in the centre of London that i came across.

Who cares what other ethnicities think of our girls, they're born to worship us Pakistani men :tongue:

Aha you wishh
Original post by missgeorgia
Aha you wishh

Don't tell me your one of them rebellious Pakistani girls :facepalm:. Below is poem for thought especially for Pakistani girls like yourselves :tongue:

Finding Love is a mission...
Falling in Love is an Ambition
So Just Follow the Pakistani tradition
And marry your fathers decision
Reply 75

Honestly a Pakistani girl from the North is leagues above an Indian in terms of beauty, there's just no comparison between the two.

I think I meant personality wise.
But yeah, pakistani girls are light skinned
Im pakistani by the way :wink:
What an odd question. Im half Pakistani, half Italian (although im not in touch with my Italian routes :frown: ) and I get asked out because of the fact i.e. my look so I don't think Pakistani girls have anything to worry about. When it comes down to it -If a girl is beautiful, it doesn't matter what race she is; shes just is. I think you are referring more to culture differences than anything else.
Don't tell me your one of them rebellious Pakistani girls :facepalm:. Below is poem for thought especially for Pakistani girls like yourselves :tongue:

Finding Love is a mission...
Falling in Love is an Ambition
So Just Follow the Pakistani tradition
And marry your fathers decision

Wow, jerk much? Once you fall in love, you'll see that it is not about us being ruled under you - soooo much to learn!
Reply 78
Original post by xMaGic
I think I meant personality wise.
But yeah, pakistani girls are light skinned
Im pakistani by the way :wink:

As a pakistani girl would you marry someone of a different race? Would your parents accept it?

Sorry, but for some reason I just associate such backwardness with the pakistani race and the indian one a little.
Reply 79
Some of them great then some are not. Same for every race

Latest

Trending

Trending