The Student Room Group

White People's Inventions

Scroll to see replies

Aye white boy, give me ya pud pud.
Who invented rap music? Black people!

Who invented the gun? White people!

Who uses guns to settle rap wars? Obvious.

Who sells guns? White people!

Its all good.
Reply 122
how about you stop thinking of people as a particular race but as a species who are all equal regardless of their skin tone and ancestors' achievements.
Original post by NigerianStudent

Shakespeare is the greatest poet of all time
Einstein is the most intelligent man of all time
Isaac Newton is the greatest scientist of all time
Mozart and Beethoven are the greatest musicians of all time
Columbus is the greatest explorer of all time
Da Vinci is the greatest painter of al time
Dickens is the greatest author of all time
Napoleon is the greatest warrior of all time

Einstien and Stephen Hawking are actually the most intelligent of all time.
Isaac Newton along with Einstein and Hawkings are actually the greatest scientists of all time.
Mozart and Beethoven are actually the greatest musicions of all time
Columbus was actually the greatest explorer of all time.
Da vinci was actually the greatets painter of all time.
Napolean is disputable

You clearly have a massive chip on your shoulder and your inferiority complex surfaces in all your posts. You clearly hate white people for being the most advanced people on the planet.

I also find it ironic that you choose to live in white society, the fact that you choose to live with us and not in your Nigerian homeland pretty much dismisses all your points.
(edited 13 years ago)
Reply 124
Original post by HARRY PUTAH
Who invented rap music? Black people!

Who invented the gun? White people!

Who uses guns to settle rap wars? Obvious.

Who sells guns? White people!

Its all good.

Haha, how hilarious. And yet so, so sad at the same time. Yes, Whites had the brains to invent the gun (thanks in large part to Chinese inventing gunpowder). And generally they ALSO have the brains to control themselves. At least relative to Blacks. And before you go on screaming and shouting about Columbine or nuts like Jared Loughner, take a look at the official crime statistics for some perspective. Below is some stats from the US, but UK (a country with no real history of slavery or Jim Crow) the statistics are almost IDENTICAL!

As of 2001, the chances of going to prison in percentages for various demographic groups:

Who invented rap noise? Well there I must give credit to Blacks! Who else could make a music so disgusting and morally deprived? Have you ever heard rap? Good lord, (C)rap music is nothing but grunting and 'singing' about murder, rape, incest and drugs! Truly a reflection of Black culture. The same culture you wiggers so love.
Reply 125
Original post by Broderss
how about you stop thinking of people as a particular race but as a species who are all equal regardless of their skin tone and ancestors' achievements.

How are human's "equal"?

Equal?! Have you ever watched the 100m race in any Olympics? Have you ever looked at the racial demographics of Nobel science laureates? Have you ever seen the ethnicities of the highest scorers in the International Mathematics Olympiads?

Clearly either you're a liar or never attended schools in a multicultural environment. If you had you would know all too well that there are large differences between races. Not just in "skin tone" as you put it. Me - as a fairly dark-skinned Tamil, I have the same 'skin tone' as an African or a savage straight out the Papuan jungle. Doesn't make me the same as those groups in every other way.

Here's just a very short list of just a few racial differences, all can easily be confirmed by reading medical journals, or by using Google Scholar for example:

- genetic disease
- susceptibility to diseases and other traits like alcoholism
- hair texture/hair diameter
- limb length
- waist-hip ratio
- fertility
- brain volume
- IQ
- muscle mass
- fat content
- size of sexual organs
- bone structure
- bone content
- genetic propensity to violence (for example the MAOA gene)

Between the world's major populations (for example Europeans, Africans, East Asians) these factors differ greatly. Very greatly. How anyone can say everyone is the same under the skin is beyond me. I really don't know who these idiots are kidding.
Reply 126
Original post by ypo
How are human's "equal"?

Equal?! Have you ever watched the 100m race in any Olympics? Have you ever looked at the racial demographics of Nobel science laureates? Have you ever seen the ethnicities of the highest scorers in the International Mathematics Olympiads?

Clearly either you're a liar or never attended schools in a multicultural environment. If you had you would know all too well that there are large differences between races. Not just in "skin tone" as you put it. Me - as a fairly dark-skinned Tamil, I have the same 'skin tone' as an African or a savage straight out the Papuan jungle. Doesn't make me the same as those groups in every other way.

Here's just a very short list of just a few racial differences, all can easily be confirmed by reading medical journals, or by using Google Scholar for example:

- genetic disease
- susceptibility to diseases and other traits like alcoholism
- hair texture/hair diameter
- limb length
- waist-hip ratio
- fertility
- brain volume
- IQ
- muscle mass
- fat content
- size of sexual organs
- bone structure
- bone content
- genetic propensity to violence (for example the MAOA gene)

Between the world's major populations (for example Europeans, Africans, East Asians) these factors differ greatly. Very greatly. How anyone can say everyone is the same under the skin is beyond me. I really don't know who these idiots are kidding.

We are all human and all deserve the same rights and same respect. We are all equal and should all be treated equally.
Reply 127
We are all human and all deserve the same rights and same respect. We are all equal and should all be treated equally.

Tell that to the academics, lawmakers and government officials from America to South Africa to Malaysia OFFICIALLY racially-discriminating against Whites, South Asians and East Asians in favor of low IQ peoples.
Reply 128
Original post by ypo
Tell that to the academics, lawmakers and government officials from America to South Africa to Malaysia OFFICIALLY racially-discriminating against Whites, South Asians and East Asians in favor of low IQ peoples.

Equality and diversity should be promoted and it's a good thing if non-whites get these jobs as it helps everyone attain equality and diversity.
Reply 129
This is stupid.

Skin colour has nothing to do with how intelligent or "superior" one person is compared to another, so stop pretending otherwise.

No "race" is superior to another. In fact, the differences between each "race" are so small, I don't understand why it even matters. Can't we just put our differences aside and call ourselves the human race, and see white people as related to us and black or Asian people?
(edited 13 years ago)
Reply 130
Equality and diversity should be promoted and it's a good thing if non-whites get these jobs as it helps everyone attain equality and diversity.

How does it help "everyone attain equality" if well-deserving candidates are actively being racially discriminated against because of their "skin tone" as you put it? Isn't that the exact opposite of equality? Wouldn't equality be judging people solely on their merits? Judge people on "the contents of their character, not the color of their skin"?

Please explain to all Whites, South Asians and East Asians on here why less-qualified Blacks, Arabs etc deserve their university place, job position etc based solely on their race.
Original post by Death.
This is stupid.

Skin colour has nothing to do with how intelligent or "superior" one person is compared to another, so stop pretending otherwise.

No "race" is superior to another. In fact, the differences between each "race" are so small, I don't understand why it even matters. Can't we just put our differences aside and call ourselves the human race, and see white people as related to us and black or Asian people?

Firstly, I agree wiuth you. However I wish people would stop saying 'skin colour' like it is the only thing that seperates race. People are speaking of genetics not skin colour.
Reply 132
Original post by Proud2BeEuropean
Firstly, I agree wiuth you. However I wish people would stop saying 'skin colour' like it is the only thing that seperates race. People are speaking of genetics not skin colour.

I agree. All this talk about "skin colour" is so moronic. It's like saying that all families are equal "under the surname". Well reality check people - human population groups, ethnicities, races, etc are just extended, genetically-related families. Get over it.
Reply 133
Original post by ypo
How does it help "everyone attain equality" if well-deserving candidates are actively being racially discriminated against because of their "skin tone" as you put it? Isn't that the exact opposite of equality? Wouldn't equality be judging people solely on their merits? Judge people on "the contents of their character, not the color of their skin"?

Please explain to all Whites, South Asians and East Asians on here why less-qualified Blacks, Arabs etc deserve their university place, job position etc based solely on their race.

No it's not discrimination because it is for diversity and creating a fair workplace. How is it a fair workplace if all people are white and none are Asian or Black or disabled?

So you think the underachievement of ethnic minorities will be fixed by handing them everything on a plate?

Surely making it so easy will only make them perform worse, whilst at the same time making white people resentful of them.

What happened to hiring the most qualified person for the job?
Reply 135
Original post by Harrifer
So you think the underachievement of ethnic minorities will be fixed by handing them everything on a plate?

Surely making it so easy will only make them perform worse, whilst at the same time making white people resentful of them.

What happened to hiring the most qualified person for the job?

But we need equality and diversity because that it what is right. How can we promote either if we don't let any ethnic minorities any chance in this world? If it's all unfair for them we will not have any equality.
Reply 136
Original post by Lewroll
FAIL- the egyptians were black when these things were invented

what? how were the Egyptians black in past tense did they stop being black overnight? Egyptians have never been black, there's always been a difference between sub-Saharan Africa and North Africa.
Original post by GodspeedGehenna
What's white on top and black on bottom?

Your Mum and Me.
Reply 138
:adore: The White Man :adore:
Reply 139
I've like NEVER experienced this.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending