Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Original post by yvaiine
Ew...

The DT pic in your sig is a perfect response to this :troll:
And this is why I am opting for a cremation! :smile:
Reply 22
Original post by jndk109
no way it cant be any more disrespectful, your mutilating the deceased! imagine your mum had died and you saw someone having sex with her before her funeral what would you think? to be honest i cannot think of anything mroe disrispectful, sick and more horrible.

Please explain how you are "mutilating" the deceased. Have you got a razorblade instead of a penis?

To your question, why would it matter to me? That isn't my mum anymore, that is a organic vessel she once inhabited. It makes no difference to my mum, so it makes no difference to me. Why would it?

I'd be far more angry at the drunk driver who hit and killed my mum than someone whose only source of sexual gratification is masturbating with a corpse. I'd feel pity that their only avenue for sexual satisfaction is the most difficult one.
Reply 23
I agree completely fine. As long as you don't mind having maggots down there....

****ing weirdo.
Reply 24
If someone decides that after they die they wouldn't mind being used, would it be wrong?

And I think someone has already made this point, but saying its disgusting isn't an argument. I can say homosexuals are disgusting, in fact I can say normal sex is disgusting, but does that make it immoral?
Morals are subjective.
Most people would agree that it's dodgy, and it may upset people to think of because that corpse once belonged to a loved one... But basically what is right or wrong is determined person to person.
Reply 26
Original post by S1L3NTPR3Y
I really dont want my corpse to be f***ed by some pervy old man, thx no matter what he is offering

You won't be alive, so you won't be wanting/not wanting anything.

It is conceivable that this might happen to you and you wouldn't know about it.

I guess you'd rather your family not get a nice lump sum to help them through the hard times than something harmless happening which you won't even experience/ ever know about.
Reply 27
Original post by Delta_Aitch
I suppose because a corpse once had its humanity in tact, whereas a dildo has not. Therefore, it is incredibly disrespectful to have sex with a corpse, despite the fact it cannot voice its consent/non-consent.

Why does a corpse need to consent?

Original post by Delta_Aitch

Plus man people believe in there being life-after-death. So if spirits do wander around the world, I doubt they'd want to see someone ploughing into their dead body :colonhash:

Fair enough, but it's not like they're going to be forced to look.
Reply 28
Original post by milkytea
If they had internet forums 100 years ago, someone may well have started a thread called "Homosexuality is not immoral", but everyone would've thought they were trolling (i.e. same reaction to this thread, now).

I find it funny when people assume these things, because I genuinely feel strongly on this subject.

I just believe that anything which does not cause harm cannot be in any rational conceivable way, immoral.
Reply 29
TSR really makes me wonder about how sane some people are.
Reply 30
Original post by humy369
The DT pic in your sig is a perfect response to this :troll:

Haha, why yes it is :smile:
:lolwut:
Reply 32
Reply 33
Original post by Cornish student
And this is why I am opting for a cremation! :smile:

Being set on fire > having sex? :lolwut:
Original post by Stefan1991
I think it's high time for a sensible and reasoned debate on the issue.

Necrophilia is the act of sexual stimulation with a corpse. An inanimate object.

Some might say a corpse cannot consent. A corpse doesn't NEED to consent, there is no requirement to consent as there is not a living person there to consent! You might as well ask why a dildo doesn't need to consent. There is nothing to consent to, a corpse is an object.

When you are dead, why do you care about your body so much? You have left your body, either to be burned or put in a hole in the ground. It's going to rot away anyway and be slowly eaten by microscopic organisms.

To those who would say necrophillia is somehow disrespectful, how exactly?

If someone actually wants to have sex with you, even when you've died and blue and as stiff as ironing board, how could you take that as anything other than a compliment?

If made legal, people would be able to donate their body, if they so wish, to some sort of Necrophilliac society. Necrophilliacs could pay money to the deceased's family for the pleasure.

Nobody gets harmed, necrophilliacs finally get the right to have sexual satisfaction and the family in mourning and possible financial insecurity benefits.
Everyone wins. I can't see how there would be a rational argument against this...

Any thoughts?

So why aren't you having a funeral for your daughter Hannah? Oh some necrophiliac purchased her for erm.... yeah... :eek:

No, you idiot, just no.
Reply 35
Original post by limetang
TSR really makes me wonder about how sane some people are.

:ditto:
Reply 36
Vile.

Well if you're going to say necrophilia isn't immoral and therefore absolutely fune, then hey lets just legalise bestiality while we're at it! Corpses can't consent, neither can animals so we should let people shack up with animals?
Never mind whether its moral or not, it's just disgusting and there is no justification for it.
Of course is not immortal one of the person is dead.

The diseases the person may risk getiing on with a dead person, it is not recommended. Seeing as we are now considering using dead bodies to heat up swimming pools. Does open the immoral date a bit about how much we respect the dead.

But ew. It's disgusting IMO.
what is this? Huh? This is whack! I can't get jiggy with this...
Reply 39
Original post by Troubled_Student
So why aren't you having a funeral for your daughter Hannah? Oh some necrophiliac purchased her for erm.... yeah... :eek:

No, you idiot, just no.

There is no reason why the funeral would not be able to be held afterwards.

Believe it or not there are some people who LIKE the idea of having their corpses shagged.

Funerals are expensive, families instead of paying thousands to put a carcass in the ground would actually break even. There is no reason you can't have a memorial service, a body isn't exactly necessary to pay respects and reminisce.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending