The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Masood should accumulate all the money his family has and place it one a spin of a Roulette machine just to piss Zainab off.

How do'ya like producers, got a job for me huh:borat:
Reply 8681
Wow, after a dry few weeks that episode was awesome, i wanted to kill Yusef, but then again thats what makes all villains good doesnt it.

Good job, knew something like that would happen, it was too easy, Masood should recorded his confession or something.

Btw, Afia looked hot pissed, well before she opened her moth that is :colonhash:
Reply 8682
Just saw Lauren and Mercy stood side by side in the pub and realised they have the same haircut.
Reply 8683
Omg Yusef! :zomg:
I AM IN LOVE WITH FATBOY, it has to be said :biggrin:
Yusef is such a dog. ARGH I was SO angry, Masood should kill him, along with everyone else in his family too. I hate them all. Stupid, dumb, idiots. And Afia, everytime she speaks, I want to punch her, she doesn't talk normally!

So much rage.
Masood to Phil: "I'm a postman, what do I know about this?" (Something on those lines)

And the result is typical of what happens when a postman tries to do a successful, permanent manual extradition of one man - he cocks it up. If Masood was clever, he could have recorded that conversation and used it against Yusuf. I have to say that I actually was cheering on Yusuf at the end purely at my anger at Mas's lack of ability to complete the job.

I love Fatboy's dad, hope he is returning.

Hate Afia/Tamwar - make an odd couple and will do so forever!
I noticed Tamwar has very skinny arms, I bet he doesn't throw Afia around the bedroom much.
Original post by BenjyK
Btw, Afia looked hot pissed, well before she opened her moth that is :colonhash:

Thought this too... :ashamed2:
Yesterday's ending was brilliant! I'm sure it created a surge of energy in many of the viewers, ahh the power of dramatic irony!

I was almost expecting Yusef to stick his tongue out at Masood in that final scene!
Guessing the messed up face was some kind of make-up... unless Yusef's so gangsta he'd beat his face into a wall to get at Mas.

That bit wasn't explained in the ep, right? Unless I missed it...
Original post by mel0n
Just saw Lauren and Mercy stood side by side in the pub and realised they have the same haircut.

Mercy's fringe goes so far back on her head... Looks weird.
I have to say that has been the best episode of the past few months. I knew it would end up worse for Mas if he decided to take out any revenge against Yusef. This plot line was too good for it to end so soon!
My Q is, What happens to Denise?

P.S. I would never let Christian and Syed adopt a child as their families and the people who they surround themselves with are utter nut jobs.

P.P.S. ISN'T SYED A PAPI ALREADY!?
Original post by kuroshokora
Guessing the messed up face was some kind of make-up... unless Yusef's so gangsta he'd beat his face into a wall to get at Mas.

That bit wasn't explained in the ep, right? Unless I missed it...

Either scraped his face against a wall, insulted a badman or paid a pretty penny to get his face smacked. His injuries are all surface damage anyway so probs didn't hurt too bad...
Original post by Pomppufiilis
P.P.S. ISN'T SYED A PAPI ALREADY!?

oh yeh yeh amira forgot about her wonder how long they'll drag that for :tongue:
Masood should of just set fire to the warehouse with Yusuf in it, then fair play to him if he gets away lol
YUSEF :angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::mad:
lmao :rofl2:
:O!!
Argh, really want to hit Yusef. :colonhash:

Latest