The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 9620
Taking advantage of Jean is a new low.
Original post by RIISE
Is it wrong that I looked at your pictures and left a sticky substance on my leg? Sorry, I don't get out too much.

Anyway......
:lolwut:
Original post by tillytots

Original post by tillytots
Anthony moon :sexface:

The actor was 3 years above me at secondary school :yep:
Why do the mini Moons hate Michael so much?
Original post by xXxBaby-BooxXx

Original post by xXxBaby-BooxXx
The actor was 3 years above me at secondary school :yep:

wow :h:

Who is the woman detective? :holmes:
Reply 9626
Original post by n1r4v
Hiii can you tell me what's happened in the past 2-3 months :holmes:

Who's lola?

Hello!

Ronnie got imprisoned for about three years.. Roxy dumped Michael after finding out he was stirring stuff and making it look like Ronnie was trying to steal the baby again.

Tanya and Max have started having an affair again whilst Vanessa has been going a bit crazy. Greg wants babies with Tanya. Max proposed to Vanessa. Tanya sort of disregarded Rainie (imo) and she is back on drugs (Ryan is dealing - Roxy caught him, sacked him but then Phil rehired him) - Lauren has been trying to chirpse Ryan and was slightly successful... Abi and Jay are still as cringey as ever but she doesn't wanna sleep with him and is jealous that Lola is offering it to him on a plate. Lola is Billy and Julie's grandaughter - they went searching for their son but found out he died, then discovered the existence of Lola.

Eddie has set up a business with his two sons - none of them seem too fond of Michael, though one does slightly. Kat and Alfie are away at the moment.

Janine's grandma left her her entire estate.. She's gone a bit crazy with the money. Ricky has taken up a 6 month (?) Post in Dubai...

Syed and Christian are looking to adopt.. Zainab and Masood 'split', made worse by Yusuf's sisterinlaw (I think) getting the wrong end of the stick at Tamwar's wedding and blurting out to everyone that Yusuf/Zainab are having an affair. Afia has become incredibly annoying :s yusuf has carried on with his plot of pushing Masood away... There was also a discovery at the end of an episode that in fact Yusuf was the one who set Zainab on fire but she doesn't know...

That's all I can think of :o:

Oh, Jane left Ian. Ian made a pass at Denise. Mercy went back to Nigeria. Dot and Fatboy are still good friends :smile: jim has gone to a care home.. Jean fancies Eddie. Eddie is stirring stuff between Jack/Michael.
Reply 9627
Original post by mel0n
Hello!

Ronnie got imprisoned for about three years.. Roxy dumped Michael after finding out he was stirring stuff and making it look like Ronnie was trying to steal the baby again.

Tanya and Max have started having an affair again whilst Vanessa has been going a bit crazy. Greg wants babies with Tanya. Max proposed to Vanessa. Tanya sort of disregarded Rainie (imo) and she is back on drugs (Ryan is dealing - Roxy caught him, sacked him but then Phil rehired him) - Lauren has been trying to chirpse Ryan and was slightly successful... Abi and Jay are still as cringey as ever but she doesn't wanna sleep with him and is jealous that Lola is offering it to him on a plate. Lola is Billy and Julie's grandaughter - they went searching for their son but found out he died, then discovered the existence of Lola.

Eddie has set up a business with his two sons - none of them seem too fond of Michael, though one does slightly. Kat and Alfie are away at the moment.

Janine's grandma left her her entire estate.. She's gone a bit crazy with the money. Ricky has taken up a 6 month (?) Post in Dubai...

Syed and Christian are looking to adopt.. Zainab and Masood 'split', made worse by Yusuf's sisterinlaw (I think) getting the wrong end of the stick at Tamwar's wedding and blurting out to everyone that Yusuf/Zainab are having an affair. Afia has become incredibly annoying :s yusuf has carried on with his plot of pushing Masood away... There was also a discovery at the end of an episode that in fact Yusuf was the one who set Zainab on fire but she doesn't know...

That's all I can think of :o:

Oh, Jane left Ian. Ian made a pass at Denise. Mercy went back to Nigeria. Dot and Fatboy are still good friends :smile: jim has gone to a care home.. Jean fancies Eddie. Eddie is stirring stuff between Jack/Michael.

Thanks a lot! I feel ready to restart EE again, my secret love shame

Wow at the Yusuf thing... they're the moments I watch eastenders for. Good to know Fatboy is still the jewel of EE!
Reply 9628
Michael isn't much of a bad boy these days.

I would've had Jack in a wheel chair.
Reply 9629
Michael's bruises match his blue suit and his crazy face :h:
Reply 9630
God I love Michael. Best character by far!
really don't like all the new moon editions, spencer and nana were way better.
Love the new Rainie :biggrin:
Wait, Billy's house is sold?! I thought he bought this?
I wish Michael would just go away :sigh: The storyline is getting old.
Reply 9635
Original post by EffKayy

Original post by EffKayy
Wait, Billy's house is sold?! I thought he bought this?

Billy being able to afford anything?! :rofl2:

Love how Greg gets treated like one of the kids, i actually thought he was going to stand up for himself then, but no :sigh:

Oh and YES for Michael, hate Eddie, he's so secretly slimy, at least Michael is open about it.
Reply 9636
Poor Billy just can't catch a break.

He needs to do a Janine and win the Lottery.
Reply 9637
Original post by Yawn11

Original post by Yawn11
Poor Billy just can't catch a break.

He needs to do a Janine and win the Lottery.

Even then, he'd probably lose the ticket.
Reply 9638
Glad I started watching again today... I thought Michael's monologue to Jack was brilliant!

Spoiler

Latest