The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

:adore: that's amazing
Reply 1042

Haha I love that scene, Tyrion is hilarious.

That's one hell of a finger slap. :lol:
Without him I wouldn't bother to watch GoT.
Reply 1045
Original post by Deshi
I hate having no episode to look forward to this week :colonhash:

lol, yeah - first world problems: only have Mad Men to watch this Monday :sad:
Reply 1046
Original post by Pheylan
lol, yeah - first world problems: only have Mad Men to watch this Monday :sad:

I have nothing :sad:

The only current shows I'm watching are this and Justified and that finishes on Tuesday :cry2:
Reply 1047
Original post by concubine
Without him I wouldn't bother to watch GoT.

Not an Arya fan? :holmes:
Original post by Deshi
Not an Arya fan? :holmes:

Maybe if she got naked.
Reply 1049
Maybe if she got naked.

Arya's pretty young, we try not to sexualise her.
Original post by Pheylan
Arya's pretty young, we try not to sexualise her.

'try'.
'try'.

:lolwut:

She's 14 years old (13 in season one) playing a girl that's meant to be even younger.
Why do I feel as though something is going to happen between Gendry and Arya? :colonhash:
Reply 1053
Original post by failingatm
Why do I feel as though something is going to happen between Gendry and Arya? :colonhash:

Totally agree. Not sure how they're going to work it though, I mean in the books Daenerys is 13 when she marries Khal Drogo so it's plausible that Arya could end up with Gendry in a year or two by the standards of the book, but that's not gonna work on TV...

Also, this is a fan theory but in case people don't want to see:

Spoiler

(edited 12 years ago)
Reply 1054
Original post by Raducan
Totally agree. Not sure how they're going to work it though, I mean in the books Daenerys is 13 when she marries Khal Drogo so it's plausible that Arya could end up with Gendry in a year or two by the standards of the book, but that's not gonna work on TV...

Spoiler

Book spoilers.

Spoiler

Original post by Deshi
Book spoilers.

Spoiler

Spoiler

/massive nerd out xD
Reply 1056
Original post by hamijack

Spoiler

/massive nerd out xD

Haha. Yea I'm pretty sure it's them but I don't think we should rule out the pair I said.

Spoiler

Reply 1057
Original post by Deshi
Haha. Yea I'm pretty sure it's them but I don't think we should rule out the pair I said.

Spoiler

Sorry, I just can't help re-posting this from The Guardian:

LIVERPOOL: HOUSE STARK
An ancient and glorious Northern house led by a proud and stubborn king. Kenny Dalglish is 100 percent Ned Stark a leader comfortable as a warrior, but not a politician. He may well lose his head because of it. Luis Suarez is Theon Greyjoy, a simmering hostage with a cocky smile and arrogant attitude. Andy Carroll is Hodor, a large simpleton, slow of wits, but good at carrying stuff. Anfield is Winterfell, a crumbling seat of power home to legions of loyal denizens and legendary symbols.
Original post by Raducan

Spoiler

Spoiler

Reply 1059
Original post by Clip
Sorry, I just can't help re-posting this from The Guardian:

Do you have the full article for that? Sounds pretty cool. House Stark is my favourite House so I don't mind :teeth:

And Carroll is too weak to be Hodor, I doubt Hodor would constantly fall over from the slightest touches.

Latest