The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

That has got to be the best episode I've ever seen of anything, ever!

Couple things I'd like to point out on.

Tyrion is a hero.

Stannis is a BEAST.

Hope Sansa joined the Hound, because you just know he'll bang ANY GUY cause he's such a BEAST.
Reply 1662
http://viewers-guide.hbo.com/game-of-thrones/season1/#!/guide/houses/

a site which could help some of u guys keep up to date with the programme
Original post by Billa Bong
hahaa yh thought about paraphrasing it, but then thought YOLO :lol:

YOLO or YODO?
Effin' epic episode. The battle was worthy of the big screen. I hope they do this sort of thing more in the future; focus on fewer storylines per episode and flesh them out more, because the number and complexity of the storylines has been taking away some of the excellent pacing, in my opinion.
Original post by TomDixie
For those who have read the books:

Spoiler

Spoiler

Original post by Hopple

However, I don't remember her being about to poison Tommen :s-smilie: Unless there was enough poison in there for the two of them and she'd do herself after, she's the one who'd be raped, Tommen would be ransomed back to Tywin (possibly her too, but she'd probably be made an example of)

Stannis would have given Tommen to the Lord of Light.
Reply 1666
Original post by chronic_fatigue

Stannis would have given Tommen to the Lord of Light.

Joffrey, not Tommen. Though if Joffrey were killed, yes, Stannis would probably go for Tommen.

Also, was Stannis captured? The episode finished with him on the wall with Tywin outside and the gold cloaks inside.
Original post by Hopple
Joffrey, not Tommen. Though if Joffrey were killed, yes, Stannis would probably go for Tommen.

Also, was Stannis captured? The episode finished with him on the wall with Tywin outside and the gold cloaks inside.

Pretty sure he was captured, but before he was, he showed his BEASTiness.
Reply 1668
Original post by Hopple

Hmmm I'm still not convinced he wouldn't have been burned alive tbh... I'm pretty sure I'd rather be poisoned!
Reply 1669
Original post by Hopple

He might have got away, I think that it was his own men dragging him away at the end, trying to convince him to give up and escape. It depends if he made it to a boat in time.
Reply 1670
Original post by Kenan and Kel
Pretty sure he was captured, but before he was, he showed his BEASTiness.

Original post by Harley
He might have got away, I think that it was his own men dragging him away at the end, trying to convince him to give up and escape. It depends if he made it to a boat in time.

Yeah, I think it was his own men dragging him away, but given that there were enemies on each side of the wall he'd have a hard time escaping.

Original post by alibee
Hmmm I'm still not convinced he wouldn't have been burned alive tbh... I'm pretty sure I'd rather be poisoned!

These Westerosi like having captives, look at Theon :tongue: Stannis can whack Joffrey for obstructing his claim, whack Cersei for cheating on his brother, then keep Tommen for a hostage so Tywin behaves. But yes, the poison as the maester described it sounds a much better way to go :tongue:
Original post by Just Another Girly
YOLO or YODO?

yhh i suppose it is YODO :rolleyes:
Apparentlythe new character list for next season has been released.

http://insidetv.ew.com/2012/05/29/game-of-throne-season-3-cast/
(edited 11 years ago)
Reply 1673
I really wish I could be an extra or something in season 3, that would be awesome :tongue:
Q: What happens when an imp plays with wildfire?

A:

Spoiler

Original post by Hopple

Well yeah guess you are right, but in the book that scene didn't happen. Stannis was dragged by his men to safety, I am started to like him more on the show when I saw him fighting, he looked fierce!
Well yeah guess you are right, but in the book that scene didn't happen. Stannis was dragged by his men to safety, I am started to like him more on the show when I saw him fighting, he looked fierce!

I am one of them people who will sit quietly at a show unlike people that sit there and scream at there TV, but when he was running on the beach i was screaming "Go on stannis behead the bitch king" and then when he was at the wall and he shouted "GET THE LADDERS UP" i was like "typical making your men die first" but then he climbed first i was like :eek:

I cannot wait to see more of this man in action!
Original post by ALazyThracian
I am one of them people who will sit quietly at a show unlike people that sit there and scream at there TV, but when he was running on the beach i was screaming "Go on stannis behead the bitch king" and then when he was at the wall and he shouted "GET THE LADDERS UP" i was like "typical making your men die first" but then he climbed first i was like :eek:

Book Stannis didn't even fight so seeing him fight was a shock. Do you watch Spartacus (saw your username and thought you might)?
Book Stannis didn't even fight so seeing him fight was a shock. Do you watch Spartacus (saw your username and thought you might)?

I NEED to buy these books! :confused:

Yeah i am a MASSIVE fan of spartacus i was so sad when andy whitfield died :cry2:
Reply 1679

Yeah, Payne was there all the way through so poison wouldn't really be needed. If I remember correctly, Sansa didn't get out that early either?

Original post by ALazyThracian

It's not difficult to support anyone who opposes Joffrey :tongue:

Latest