The Student Room Group

Girls on Facebook taking naked pictures in the snow

Scroll to see replies

Original post by r32
I don't have facebook, but that doesn't even make sense...

Is facebook strictly for the purposes of "friending" members of the opposite (or same) sex, depending on your preference?

I thought people just add their normal friends and some others...

I don't have facebook either, but I think people have facebook for both purposes.

Generally people add people they would enjoy having as friends, and people they think they'd like to ****. The OP obviously doesn't like the "slut" personality (and neither do most men. They are quite sexual though).
Reply 61
i hear about it... but im not seeing it!

so gutted
Original post by g36c
A girl has sent me a private picture in underwear in the snow, she was french so maybe its crossed over to england now.

Maybe she just wants you to...'salt her driveway'. :mmm:

Also for what it's worth I haven't noticed any snow-kini pictures on my news feed, and it's not like I don't know any sloots.
Original post by Studentus-anonymous

Brilliant :biggrin:
Original post by MedMed12
ive seem some and I'm not quite sure what to think of tbh
its not exactly normal to run around half naked when its snowing and I personally wouldnt aha and dont see why theyd want to share it with the world

Whereas the rest of the time it's perfectly normal? :p:
Reply 65
maybe we could swap i got at least 5 this morning of guys naked in the snow
Reply 66
Original post by ChopinNocturne
Whereas the rest of the time it's perfectly normal? :p:

oh woops i didnt mean it like that
ofc not -imo I wouldnt do that in any weather aha
I've seen quite a few of these pictures. To be honest, I think it's quite worrying that some people are prepared to risk their health just so they can get 2000+ likes on Facebook and look like they don't give a damn about anything.
Original post by AgentSushi
Whattttt, I haven't seen any of this. :frown: I think we may need examples to know what you are talking about :wink:

Its certainly not 'slutty or disgusting' its EPIC!

loooooooooool man like agent sushi, got any more GIF's??

:rofl::rofl:
I actually have about 6 photos of boys lying naked in the snow, and 1 photo of a girl in her bikini (who I wouldn't call a 'slut')... next to her boyfriend in boxer shorts.
In my small experience it doesn't seem to be the girls who enjoy doing this lol, and either way I think it's seen more of a 'daring, funny' thing to do rather than being slutty. If a girl wants to show of her body on fb I'm sure she wouldn't just wait for snow to do it. I actually find it quite funny, I definitely would not have the guts or the death wish. :eek:
(edited 11 years ago)
Original post by DarkAndTwisty
If it was a guy standing in his boxers in the snow, would you call it slutty and disgusting?

I'd call it dumb.

Just like how I'd call these girls dumb.

And I find such obvious attention seeking disgusting.
Original post by Charcharx
HAHAHA like others have said its only a bit of fun, I did it with friends on a ski trip last year :biggrin:

hello there:colone:
Reply 72
Dam, I thought I was just lucky one of my friends did it...

Looks like snow has yet another upside!
Reply 73
Stop being such an old man. They're just having a laugh.
Reply 74
couple of my male mates did this yesterday ... not one of them got called a slut or disgusting...

Why are people so prudish when it comes to a bit of flesh... if they where on a beach in a bikini would you yell "sluts"? No.

It's clearly just for a laugh so fair play bet there a damn sight more fun to be around than than those people on there computers getting offended by another humans body.
Reply 75
Don't give them the attention they seek by liking their photos and commenting about them.

/thread

Stay classy TSR.
(edited 11 years ago)
Original post by Ultimate1
Don't give them the attention they seek by liking their photos and commenting about them.

/thread

Stay classy TSR.

Keep it classy TSR :rofl::rofl:
Reply 77
Original post by James A
Keep it classy TSR :rofl::rofl:

Yeah I know 'TSR' and 'classy' just don't go along.

SMH at the people saying 'ZOMG it's their life let them do what they want', the fact is being naked in the snow is the epitome of attention whoring [both men and women naked in the snow], not classy in any way and just shows how backwards our society is becoming. People will go to great lengths to just attention whore on FB. FFS FB!

I will ignore any photos/men/women I see. I will not give to them what they seek.

I repeat TSR:

Stay classy.
Reply 78
Original post by ScienceIsAwesome
Why???

My question is why aren't the girls on my facebook doing this.

This.

I obviously have the wrong facebook friends.
Reply 79
Original post by Studentus-anonymous

Also for what it's worth I haven't noticed any snow-kini pictures on my news feed, and it's not like I don't know any sloots.

lol nice

I'd already salted her driveway though :wink:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending