The Student Room Group

Kobane

Why has the media ignored whats going on in kobane? do you guys know?
Reply 2

kurdish province isis are invading and committing atrocity after atrocity kidnapped kurdish school children aswell no outrage maybe because the kurds are mostly muslim . in the name of islam ( killing other muslims isnt allowed in islam by the way it makes you super kufr ).
(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by Ganhad
kurdish province isis are invading and committing atrocity after atrocity kidnapped kurdish school children aswell no outrage maybe because the kurds are mostly muslim . in the name of islam ( killing other muslims isnt allowed in islam by the way it makes you super kufr ).

If the media are ignoring it, what is this then?

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/middle-east/syria-conflict-isis-marches-further-into-syria-tipping-the-balance-of-power-in-the-civil-war-9608335.html

Pretty sure this is an article all about what is happening.
Reply 4
Original post by DiddyDec
If the media are ignoring it, what is this then?

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/middle-east/syria-conflict-isis-marches-further-into-syria-tipping-the-balance-of-power-in-the-civil-war-9608335.html

Pretty sure this is an article all about what is happening.

are you kidding me if this was america or a 1 non muslim white person was killed theyd be going crazy since its muslims that are dying the reporting is a little mute. thats what i mean is ignoring sorry i wasnt clear.
Original post by Ganhad
are you kidding me if this was america or a 1 non muslim white person was killed theyd be going crazy since its muslims that are dying the reporting is a little mute. thats what i mean is ignoring sorry i wasnt clear.

We should we concern ourselves with the problems of others?

We have enough issues in our own country before we start bothering ourselves with the problems of others. What is happening abroad should not be a concern of the British government.
Reply 6
We should we concern ourselves with the problems of others?

We have enough issues in our own country before we start bothering ourselves with the problems of others. What is happening abroad should not be a concern of the British government.

like crazy people kidnapping children?
Original post by Ganhad
like crazy people kidnapping children?

Other countries should deal with their own problems. When was the last time another country intervened with our problems in the UK?

We should not be the world police.
Reply 8
Other countries should deal with their own problems. When was the last time another country intervened with our problems in the UK?

We should not be the world police.

yeah i know but atleast show care. show you are humans its not bad to atleast show outrage like you would if white kids were kidnapped en mass.
Original post by Ganhad
yeah i know but atleast show care. show you are humans its not bad to atleast show outrage like you would if white kids were kidnapped en mass.

What will "outrage" achieve?
Reply 10
What will "outrage" achieve?

you non-muslims will show you view muslim lives as worth something and not only care when christian kids are kidnapped might even stop dumbasses from joining isis.
Reply 11
Original post by Ganhad

I think your issue is with Muslims who only care when non Muslims kill them. One or two people like you kick up a fuss but nobody takes to the street when Muslims kill Muslims.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 12
Original post by Ggmu!
I think your issue is with Muslims who only care when non Muslims kill them. One or two people like you kick up a fuss but nobody takes to the street when Muslims kill Muslims.

Posted from TSR Mobile

i want to kill every single person that joins aq(except JN) and isis i dont think thats kicking up a fuss. but i get the gist of what youare saying but its mainly because people dont know this is even happening.
Reply 13
Original post by Ganhad
i want to kill every single person that joins aq(except JN) and isis i dont think thats kicking up a fuss. but i get the gist of what youare saying but its mainly because people dont know this is even happening.

And when they do find out, they'll protest about Jews killing Palestinians.

Cause Muslims care way more about 200 Muslims being killed by Jews and don't really care about thousands of Muslims killed for their religion by other Muslims. Or the Shia extermination in parts of Pakistan.

Typical of Muslims. As I said, YOU may be different, but what I said is true for 90% of Muslims. And no, I don't have a peer reviewed scientific study to back up my opinion, because it's my opinion.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Ganhad
you non-muslims will show you view muslim lives as worth something and not only care when christian kids are kidnapped might even stop dumbasses from joining isis.

There has already been outrage about Iraq, Syria and Palatinate. All of which are to my knowledge Muslim countries. Now considering Kobane is in Syria, there has already been outrage.

Stop trying to turn this into "the white man doesn't care us poor little Muslims". I'm pretty fed up with hearing about Muslim countries killing each other. Let them fight it out and deal with it themselves, it should not be our job in the Western world to police other countries.
Reply 15
There has already been outrage about Iraq, Syria and Palatinate. All of which are to my knowledge Muslim countries. Now considering Kobane is in Syria, there has already been outrage.

Stop trying to turn this into "the white man doesn't care us poor little Muslims". I'm pretty fed up with hearing about Muslim countries killing each other. Let them fight it out and deal with it themselves, it should not be our job in the Western world to police other countries.

i think you misunderstood me.

Original post by Ggmu!
And when they do find out, they'll protest about Jews killing Palestinians.

Cause Muslims care way more about 200 Muslims being killed by Jews and don't really care about thousands of Muslims killed for their religion by other Muslims. Or the Shia extermination in parts of Pakistan.

Typical of Muslims. As I said, YOU may be different, but what I said is true for 90% of Muslims. And no, I don't have a peer reviewed scientific study to back up my opinion, because it's my opinion.

Posted from TSR Mobile

your right. most of the people in the know are against isis even the saudi sheiks have come out against isis and sadly your still right T.T. its funny because theres a sahih hadith that said theres a time when muslims will be come worse then trash and that time is now -.-. i dont even understand myself there should be more outrage then this paltry crap the only muslims ive seen protesting are the kurds and thats it. i wish i could fight them i suppose theres a good chance id fight isis when i join the army but meh
Original post by Ganhad

How have I misunderstood you?
Reply 17
Original post by Ganhad

your right. most of the people in the know are against isis even the saudi sheiks have come out against isis and sadly your still right T.T. its funny because theres a sahih hadith that said theres a time when muslims will be come worse then trash and that time is now -.-. i dont even understand myself there should be more outrage then this paltry crap the only muslims ive seen protesting are the kurds and thats it. i wish i could fight them i suppose theres a good chance id fight isis when i join the army but meh

Half the problem is solved, at least you acknowledge it and offer no excuses. Applaudable.

Posted from TSR Mobile
ISIS should be a threat to Israel and want to liberate Palestine right? they wont. They'll attack those that Israel, America, Saudi Arabia want gone like Syria and maybe Russia after that.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending