The Student Room Group

This discussion is now closed.

Check out other Related discussions

Are all whiny threads from men about women due to lack of sex?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by nam92
So basically:

Men on tinder swipe 'yes' to most females. Females on tinder do not. So what? There's no point in being jealous/angry at the girl talking to 20 guys on tinder. Envy the guys who are talking to 20 girls at once.

No, I am stating a fact, which is as you have just proven, its easier for women in general, as echoed by those girls comments in those threads.

On TSR, men ask for advice/complain about being single more than women do (or you're just choosing to read more of the male posts). Regarding the posts, you do not know the reasons they're not getting dates. They're only posting what they want you to know. The fact that they're spending their time b***hing on here is a massive clue.

In case you haven't noticed, I posted 4 TSR threads.

2 from guys.

2 from women.

Plus a study conducted by the mirror.

Striking contrast.

(I can dig up many more threads from both sexes if you want btw)

Men wouldn't need to ask for advice more if they were getting laid, that guy was 29 and a virgin. You will be hard pressed to find a girl on TSR who is one at that age involuntarily.

I asked you to reinforce your statements with hard solid facts, you haven't. Rather...

Guess what...TSR and Tinder are not representative of the actual world. Maybe if you realised this, you won't be so angry at women because they don't like your Tinder profile.

Good luck with your future relationship quests.

you are getting personal? :rolleyes:

This thread was about guys being moody on TSR, so my posts are very relevant even if it is not 'representative' of the world.

I am not angry, I am having a debate. Maybe I should be a white knight like the OP, and just agree with everything you say to appease you?

Besides, get some perspective. Recently, Elliot Rodgers killed women due to a lack of female attention, you will never ever see women do that out of sexual frustration. Because generally they are not.
(edited 9 years ago)
yes, that is the reason for most whiny threads
Reply 102
Original post by DiddyDec
So let me get this straight. You have made a thread complaining about threads that don't exist?

Posted from TSR Mobile

I am pointing out a flaw in your reasoning.
Original post by fat_hobbit
No, I am stating a fact, which is as you have just proven, its easier for women in general, as echoed by those girls comments in those threads.

2 from guys.

2 from women.

Striking contrast.

Men wouldn't need to ask for advice more if they were getting laid, that guy was 29 and a virgin. You will be hard pressed to find a girl on TSR who is one at that age involuntarily.

I asked you to reinforce your statements with hard solid facts, you haven't. Rather...

This thread was about guys being moody on TSR, so my posts are very relevant even if it is not 'representative' of the world.

I am not angry, I am having a debate. Maybe I should be a white knight like the OP, and just agree with everything you say to appease you?

Besides, get some perspective. Recently, Elliot Rodgers killed women due to a lack of female attention, you will never ever see women do that out of sexual frustration. Because generally they are not.

Have you ver thought that there are just as many women as men who want a partner. Perhaps there are more men who are a bit too desperate than women. Or perhaps there are more men seeking one night stands than women. Or perhaps thus inclined men have lower standards for one night stands than women. But for those of us not in the business of those things why should we care about this more than the price of fish in China?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Maker
I am pointing out a flaw in your reasoning.

Not my reasoning. I was just trying to ascertain your point.
Original post by SpikeyTeeth
Have you ver thought that there are just as many women as men who want a partner. Perhaps there are more men who are a bit too desperate than women. Or perhaps there are more men seeking one night stands than women. Or perhaps thus inclined men have lower standards for one night stands than women. But for those of us not in the business of those things why should we care about this more than the price of fish in China?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Well if everything you wrote was true, this thread will not exist.

The OP has clearly seen more desperate/sexually frustrated men then women on TSR.

Ask yourself, why this is?
Reply 106
Original post by fat_hobbit

2 from guys.

2 from women.

Striking contrast.

I must agree, the lack of sexual interest seems to be a completely male problem that most women fail to understand fully.
Original post by Rodger
I must agree, the lack of sexual interest seems to be a completely male problem that most women fail to understand fully.

Hard to be empathetic when you haven't experienced it. It's the equivalent of someone who has walked into a job, going to a person who struggles to get a job "you are not trying hard enough", when the reality is they are not so lucky.

I just wish though to be honest that women will stop trying to get personal with me once they are challenged over this topic. TWICE I have had this happen to me on this forum.

Bloody annoying.
(edited 9 years ago)
Reply 108
Original post by Maker
By people, you mean whiny little boys?

what is your point exactly? I'm in my 20's now but when I was 19 I was a model for a well known company. I've slept with about 15 girls. What are you trying to prove? That you are the big man or something? Maybe some people don't like or respect modern day women in the same way women will often slate men.
Reply 109
Original post by Maker
I am sure there are misogynists who have a lot of sex, but they don't post anti female threads on TSR because it seems a lot of these threads are by frustrated, powerless people trying to make themselves feel better or more important by blaming women for all their problems and trying to find others to back them up.

If they instead look at themselves and try to solve their own problems instead of trying to externalising it to others and thus letting themselves off the hook.

To quote your last point, you have a point but you also don't. The way you are explaining it is as if all men who complain about women are like peadophiles who have an inherent disorder and/or somehow ****ed up. There are many normal guys like me out there who are sociable and likeable people, who pull but don't like women. Just because one doesn't respect modern day women and what they stand for it doesn't mean we are sexless mentally ****ed up weirdos.
Reply 110
Original post by Xinho
To quote your last point, you have a point but you also don't. The way you are explaining it is as if all men who complain about women are like peadophiles who have an inherent disorder and/or somehow ****ed up. There are many normal guys like me out there who are sociable and likeable people, who pull but don't like women. Just because one doesn't respect modern day women and what they stand for it doesn't mean we are sexless mentally ****ed up weirdos.

I don't think being able to pull shallow women makes you any better than whiny virgins.
Original post by Maker
I don't think being able to pull shallow women makes you any better than whiny virgins.

PRSOM :frown:
Original post by Maker

True dat, this thread is the most ridiculous thing ever.....

Like borderline... "all atheist's should burn in hell" bat turd crazy
Shaming language - feminist studies 1.01
You need to mix up your approach girls, your training is showing. 😊
Original post by caravaggio2
Shaming language - feminist studies 1.01
You need to mix up your approach girls, your training is showing. ������

I think I have the training poster.

Original post by Maker
There quite a few threads on TSR about how men are being oppressed, disadvantaged and mistreated by women and feminists.

I was wondering if it all boils down to the thread starters having problems forming intimate relationships with women because they are entitled whiny little boys.

Nope. That's just the men waking up to what is in store for them. A way of showing displeasure, educating others & formulating a plan to deal with this.
Knowledge is powerful.

Not linked to having problems with forming relations, unless we are talking about the lower quality of women available, who seem entitled & keen for the Fat Acceptance Movement. Even so there probably would be an element of truth. But the real issue is that this IS male sexuality.

Males are more physical, not verbal - e.g. play fighting or if a teenager boy hits a girl, it might be because he likes her (D. Tannen I think). If its any consequence, I read that this lessens in late 20s - hormonal effect. If you have the research please link it, I have seen someone else talk about the research only. At the same time this natural programming desires younger woman, so this is when it is noticeable that men have a lessor interest in these older women & women react accordingly. Unsure why an older man with white hair is distinguished, not true for women, hence why the chasing starts to reverse.

http://www.netdoctor.co.uk/sex_relationships/facts/malesexualresponse.htm
"Average male is more interested in sex than the average female. Average man tends to be more swiftly aroused than the average woman."

http://www.psychologytoday.com/blog/cultural-animal/201012/the-reality-the-male-sex-drive
Metadata shows "Men think about sex more often than women do. Men have more sexual fantasies, and these encompass more different acts and more different partners. Men take more risks and incur more costs for sex." That is true for young couple or married 40 years. Its true. "Women find it easier than men to go without sex." Women as mentioned b4, have less desire so they focus on their child rather than chase sex.

This desire is v important, otherwise how can men be willing to sacrifice to save their women & Society, FeSME?

How can men let women get away with so much, especially in their 20s?!
I can control my sexuality, annoyed that I can't turn it off. Hence older & gay men, tolerate less BS from women & sees them & their actions for what they are. Society influences. Its a fair assumption that gay men couples have more sex than "average heterosexual couple" & gay women couples have less. Don't forget which sex is in more desire wrt prostitutes...& how many payers are married men?

There must be a desire for children, as I wonder all those football stars can have a different women whenever & surrogacy, yet majority settle down.
--
So using the Anti Feminist Shaming Tactic In this case:- it must be asked if it really matters how one arrives at the truth. At any rate, the Code Purple shaming tactic is an example of what is called (circumstantial ad hominem).

Is this the response this thread was looking for, or have I been too factual? :confused:
(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by rad_student
Is this the response this thread was looking for, or have I been too factual? :confused:

I don't think it was. The thread was likely created, so the OP could be repped by women on TSR. Nothing more, really. I can't see real debate being the actual intention.
Why are almost all the threads posted by 'whiny women' involve how little men care about their feelings? In actuality, women don't understand **** about men and never will. Quit making assumptions ladies. You don't know enough about us to make those.

Us guys don't tell you ****, so how would you know what we're thinking and feeling? LOL Believe it or not, sex isn't everything to *most guys. If I had a dollar for everytime I've turned down a hookup, I would have a Ulysses S Grant on my wall :wink:
Original post by earthtoderek
Why are almost all the threads posted by 'whiny women' involve how little men care about their feelings? In actuality, women don't understand **** about men and never will. Quit making assumptions ladies. You don't know enough about us to make those.

Us guys don't tell you ****, so how would you know what we're thinking and feeling? LOL Believe it or not, sex isn't everything to *most guys. If I had a dollar for everytime I've turned down a hookup, I would have a Ulysses S Grant on my wall :wink:

Well done for bumping a thread that's been dead for 3 years with that inane ramble... Feel better for getting it off your chest?
Original post by Drewski
Well done for bumping a thread that's been dead for 3 years with that inane ramble... Feel better for getting it off your chest?

And yet you *too just HAD to post something on a dead thread? LOL right back at you. And yes, letting women know they can't have everything seems to piss them off. Now go look for another dead thread to post on since that's your thing. I could care less if it's dead. You replied.

Latest

Trending

Trending