The Student Room Group

A man that raises another mans child

Is he a simp or is it commendable ???

Scroll to see replies

It is commendable, there are many reasons In which a child may not have a father. A parent is not just someone who is biologically related to you
Could be either depending on the attitude he brings to his relationship with the mother
Reply 3
Cue wannabe 'miscers' that don't have the wit nor confidence (lol) to contribute to conversation on the misc, to shout about how "beta" males that do this are.
Reply 4
Depends on the circumstances.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 5
My dad raised three that weren't his own. I think it's a simp thing to do personally though.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 7
Original post by matthewduncan

In the eyes of many:
Alphas reproduce while the ones lower down the order have to raise that child.

So if you're raising someone elses child because the childs mother wants to settle with you then ask yourself why did she have a child with someone she didn't want to settle in the first place?
Reply 8
Original post by matthewduncan

lololol this forum is for children
Original post by Enoxial
In the eyes of many:

So if you're raising someone elses child because the childs mother wants to settle with you then ask yourself why did she have a child with someone she didn't want to settle in the first place?

What about adoption? Helping a child make the most of their lives. Being the person their parents couldn't be for whatever reason( finance, death and so on).
Helping them thrive in life. Seems like a much nicer person than some alpha male. lol.
Original post by Enoxial
In the eyes of many:

Who are these "many" you're referring to who think this? Sorry to break it to you, but you're the only one who thinks this way. Are you a caveman or are you 12 years old? Society is not divided into "alpha males" who create children and "the ones lower down" who raise them.
Original post by Hathlan
lololol this forum is for children

Actually, it's for teenage boys who know nothing about the world and spend all their time on the internet writing on forums about how they don't know how to get women to like them and how they are alpha males and all women are slags. They really should not wonder why they have no social skills.
(almost) any prick can be a sperm donor, it takes a man to raise a child.
Original post by TheNoobishKnight
What about adoption? Helping a child make the most of their lives. Being the person their parents couldn't be for whatever reason( finance, death and so on).
Helping them thrive in life. Seems like a much nicer person than some alpha male. lol.

That depends on circumstances. OP never shed light on them.

Original post by Viceroy
Who are these "many" you're referring to who think this? Sorry to break it to you, but you're the only one who thinks this way. Are you a caveman or are you 12 years old? Society is not divided into "alpha males" who create children and "the ones lower down" who raise them.

Beginning a argument with insults? You seem like the 12 year old.
Original post by Enoxial

Beginning a argument with insults? You seem like the 12 year old.

You didn't answer the question. Who are these "many" you're referring to who think that "alphas reproduce while the ones lower down the order have to raise that child," because that makes absolutely no sense.
Reply 15
I think it's very commendable. For a child who the man doesn't have any legal responsibility over and does not need to get involved in any way, I think it is quite brave to step up.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Viceroy
Actually, it's for teenage boys who know nothing about the world and spend all their time on the internet writing on forums about how they don't know how to get women to like them and how they are alpha males and all women are slags. They really should not wonder why they have no social skills.

I agree, this guy genuinely doesn't have a clue about the world or the people in it.

So it's a sign of a weak man that he is able to take another man's child and raise it as his own? Possibly giving it a better quality of life and more future prospects?
Anyone can make a kid, it takes a real guy to be a dad.
Original post by Enoxial
In the eyes of many:

Is this post serious?
Original post by abbiemac
I agree, this guy genuinely doesn't have a clue about the world or the people in it.

At least he's in good company on TSR! At least 75% of posters (conservative estimate...) are of a similar social IQ.
Original post by Viceroy
At least he's in good company on TSR! At least 75% of posters (conservative estimate...) are of a similar social IQ.

I agree, and somehow at least 75% of posters also go to oxford or cambridge..

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending