The Student Room Group

Would this count as a sex crime?

Poll

Sex crime or not.

I read about a college student in America who was having sexual intercourse with a female student in her dorm room, he persuaded her to let herself be tied to the bed, masturbated on her face, took photographs on his phone and camera and left her to be found in that way by her room mates. Would this be a sex crime or would it be just a bit of fun. I think it is harmless however I am open to opposing viewpoints.
(edited 9 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

Depends, did she (fully and with compete knowledge) consent?
Original post by Ice_Queen
Depends, did she (fully and with compete knowledge) consent?

From what I read at first but then she asked him to untie her before he masturbated on and he did not and instead laughed. Personally I think she got what she deserved however, others might feel differently.
Reply 3
link please?
Original post by bottled
link please?

I read it in a book on law however, I will try to find the link and send it to you.
Original post by dancingdestroyer
From what I read at first but then she asked him to untie her before he masturbated on and he did not and instead laughed. Personally I think she got what she deserved however, others might feel differently.

'She got what she deserved'??? Why, what on earth did she do to deserve that, or did you miss out a part about her killing a kitten or something?
Original post by Wahrheit
'She got what she deserved'??? Why, what on earth did she do to deserve that, or did you miss out a part about her killing a kitten or something?

Well, it is amusing and I sincerely hope the male college student did not get punished for having a bit of harmless fun. I suspect when the roomates found her the situation must have been awkward.
yes clearly thats a sex crime u freak
Original post by hdaindak
yes clearly thats a sex crime u freak

In what sense? He did not rape her, instead he simply had a bit of light-hearted fun. Take photographs of her is epic as well.
I read about a college student in America who was having sexual intercourse with a female student in her dorm room, he persuaded her to let himself be tied to the bed, masturbated on her face, took photographs on his phone and camera and left her to be found in that way by her room mates. Would this be a sex crime or would it be just a bit of fun. I think it is harmless however I am open to opposing viewpoints.

did you get this bit right ?
Original post by the bear
did you get this bit right ?

Good spot. My bear friend, I will correct that. It should be herself. Excellent attention to detail you have.
Reply 11
yeah it is.
Original post by dre93
yeah it is.

Why?
Good spot. My bear friend, I will correct that. It should be herself. Excellent attention to detail you have.

:hat2:
Original post by Wahrheit

Why do you think what occurred was unjust?
Original post by dre93
yeah it is.

Why is it a sex crime?
Yes it is a sex crime. She removed her consent.

Now you say harmless, but is it really? You have failed to see the psychological trauma that this could cause for the victim.
Reply 17
Why is it a sex crime?

You said he masterbated on her and she told him to untie her?
Original post by DiddyDec
Yes it is a sex crime. She removed her consent.

Now you say harmless, but is it really? You have failed to see the psychological trauma that this could cause for the victim.

So, she took part in a sex game that went a little wild. He did nothing wrong, it is not like he poured petroleum on her and lit a match or cannibalised her. So, she got masturbated on and left to be found by roomates it is hardly a war crime.
In what sense? He did not rape her, instead he simply had a bit of light-hearted fun. Take photographs of her is epic as well.

how would you like that to happen to you?- i hope it does frankly

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending