The Student Room Group

Is it sexist to stop your wife sleeping with other men?

A male feminist claims that not allowing his wife to cheat on him is sexist.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p-yaGzOO-Dw

Scroll to see replies

I inferred from the article that both partners openly discuss their sexual affairs with other people, but I doubt that they discuss each other with the new people they sleep with. Surely this undermines the fact that they truly love each other? Since both are finding new sexual partners under false pretence - the first man that the woman slept with, for example. It really has nothing to do with feminism though - many feminists happily consent to a monogamous marriage.

Point #2 is that this couple really should be concentrating on their children of 3 and 6 instead of some weird competitive dogging ritual anyway.
Reply 2
#firstworldbeingfirstworld
Reply 3
Feminist complain about cheating men.....
Reply 4
It seems like he's just a husband who's so afraid of losing his slut of a wife he's agreed to let her do what she wants to avoid losing her. He probably got an awful lot of banter about it so he's invented what he believes is a legitimate excuse

Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by #Ridwan
A male feminist claims that not allowing his wife to cheat on him is sexist.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p-yaGzOO-Dw

What a cuck.
No. What is sexist is people saying women are weaker then men and women saying men have no dick.

Because men have dicks and women are stronger then men sometimes

Posted from TSR Mobile
He's freaking delusion. Another fine example of crazy feminism at work smh
:rofl:
It may be a bit mean of me but I can't muster any respect for cuckolds. I'm not crazy about the cuckolding woman's lack of integrity either but I don't get the urge to moralise about it and I would probably find it hot if I were her bit on the side.

However it's a totally different matter when objections are silenced by Kafkaesque reasoning such as is used by feminism to cast women as patient and absolve them of responsibility. To use the machinery of politics or ideology to perpetrate oppression - this applies to both the cuckold and the woman - is grotesque.

I definitely differentiate marriage from gf/bf as well. I believe marriage vows should be taken seriously. This is particularly important where kids are involved. Parents ought to sacrifice their lives and liberty in favour of their children's. Once you are married and/or parents, it's time to grow up; if you haven't worked through these sexual fantasies prior to doing so, you've got married too early.
(edited 8 years ago)
Just to point, I've read this article a while a go and he does make it quite clear that he also sleeps with other women.
A male feminist can barely even be considered a human being, so let's not get too bothered about what he might say
Reply 12
Original post by anarchism101
Just to point, I've read this article a while a go and he does make it quite clear that he also sleeps with other women.

Yes, because he clearly states it's an open marriage.

But the point remains that they made vows to stay monogamous, until she came up with the idea that it's best to ''open up the marriage'' and sleep with other people...in reality, she doesn't care who he sleeps with because he must be a bad ****, and she wants to have sex with other guys with bigger dicks. No women would be open to sharing their husband if he was good in bed, simple.
if it suits both spouses- where is the problem?
as long as they keep adult business away from children, who's got harmed?
Reply 14
Lol at this
Original post by am_blue
Yes, because he clearly states it's an open marriage.

But the point remains that they made vows to stay monogamous, until she came up with the idea that it's best to ''open up the marriage'' and sleep with other people...in reality, she doesn't care who he sleeps with because he must be a bad ****, and she wants to have sex with other guys with bigger dicks. No women would be open to sharing their husband if he was good in bed, simple.

Or maybe you're just projecting your prejudices of what you think relationships ought onto everyone else's relationships.

Here's an idea; maybe the idea of polyamoury just appeals to some people and gets them off? Is that so hard to believe?

Posted from TSR Mobile
I'd let my wife sleep with as many other men as she wanted, but if it were more than zero she wouldn't be my wife any more so......
Original post by anarchism101
Or maybe you're just projecting your prejudices of what you think relationships ought onto everyone else's relationships.

Here's an idea; maybe the idea of polyamoury just appeals to some people and gets them off? Is that so hard to believe?

Posted from TSR Mobile

lol Trust you to be a cuckhold supporter. Figures.
Delusional , smh.
Call me sexist all you want but I believe that marriage is a symbol of ownership and commitment.

While I can just about respect male feminists most of the time, I have little respect for those who permit their wives to sleep around.

Its not often I talk like the gym rats but the guy in the article is simply too beta.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending