The Student Room Group

Migrants

Scroll to see replies

Reply 560
Original post by queen-bee
Would you open your heart and lend a spare room/share your home with any of the migrants due to come over?

Hell no
Original post by WhiteSatin
No, you cannot introduce the problem like it is personal.

It is not.

If it considers all Europe and if it comes from all Middle East, would you call that a 'personal problem'.

I would not.

Thank you, nice try BUT NO THANK YOU.

It is a huge clash between two cultures and religions. You cannot underestimate it, it is not possible.

No Christians coming in the 'refugee' crowd. Mostly Muslims, and most of them are not even Syrians.

Nobody can deny the facts, the facts are well documented.

http://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=refugee+in+hungary+youtube&FORM=VIRE7#view=detail&mid=FD69D9DF705CC1BE861AFD69D9DF705CC1BE861A

Do you see here Christians and Syrians?

2300 men, and no Christians and Syrians there?

All of them no papers, and no evidence who they are?

Do you want them in your home - REALLY?

why do you assume I am not Muslim but assume she is Muslim?

firstly I am Muslim but I would help to the best of my ability anyone in need, I wouldn't ask them their religion or allow it to be a determining factor in my decision to give charity etc.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by missfats
you keep believing that.

also birth control will not solve any major problems Africans face.

Posted from TSR Mobile

The catholic church taught them not to use it. (religion strikes again)

Their biggest problem is a rapidly growing population. That is not anyones fault but their own. Homeless people are closer to home and part of our society
a sexy migrant female would be nice

Posted from TSR Mobile
also I'm not lying
actually she is not black lol.
she is Syrian and white.
she is not Muslim but rather Christian Arab.

why do you think she is lying?

the only person who is racist here is you.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Muslim liars.....

She admitted herself her racist views, many people saw it....

She Is deeply suffering for being black skinned and she claimed being 'white Caucasian'......

What I see on her avatar <if that is she> is black in my understanding.

Do you claim I cannot see colours in front of my eyes.

For me black doesn't carry any connotation, I don't feel ashamed to talk about any colours. It is she to be nervous and to claim around that she is 'white Caucasian'.

This is why I asked politely, when you tick your list of personal details, where do you make your ticks? what do you see in the mirror when you tick 'white Caucasian' and at the same time claiming being Arab?

Arabs are NOT CAUCASIAN AND NOT WHITE, excuse me.

It is entirely different ethnic group, excuse me.

And I lived in Arab countries, excuse me, and I know how an average Arab looks like.

Good God, what a ridiculous conversation for an Arab black racist ...

No matter what an Arab claims - ARABS CANNOT CLAIM BEING CAUCASIANS.

Good God...what a passion to be a white Caucasian .....
why do you assume I am not Muslim but assume she is Muslim?

firstly I am Muslim but I would help to the best of my ability anyone in need, I wouldn't ask them their religion or allow it to be a determining factor in my decision to give charity etc.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Because of my REAL experience.

I lived years in the Middle East - I didn't see any Muslim to help Christians.

Also, I live 6 years in Britain - same here.

Also, I have Muslim friends - they openly admit in front of me that Muslims are not allowed to help other religions.

Tell me, why Red Crescent don't help Christians?

Simple question.
Original post by Reue
Hell no

A no would have been sufficient. Don't know what's with the attitude
Original post by Kadak
Cant see why your getting so much hate.If you want to house Syrian refugees,then that should be your choice.Especially considering those criticising you wont take in anyone,refugee or homeless.

Someone with some common sense. They're dictating who I choose to help and what I can do with my own house. Miss me with that BS. All they do is bitch about something they ain't doing nothing about.
the amount of bs in this post is cancerous.

take a break dude.

I have seen some posts of Queen Bee where she regularly attends and participates in African gatherings and events.
I think she is a good person for understanding that many African /Arab people in this world are from the most deprived areas in the world and that helping them to integrate into British society is the way forward and not constantly telling them to "gtfo " and "go back to the hell holes they come from".

Many homeless people in uk have 100s of opportunities to better themselves as well as some choosing to become homeless. Whereas many in ME /AFRICAN countries have no choice and have no access to help in their countries. Refugees are another story and any person willing to accommodate them is a righteous person in my book.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Babe,let me know if there are any upcoming events on diaspora communities. Would love to attend again. Loved the East African hospitality last time :h:
Muslim liars.....

She Is deeply suffering for being black skinned and she claimed being 'white Caucasian'......

For me black doesn't carry any connotation, I don't feel ashamed to talk about any colours. It is she to be nervous and to claim around that she is 'white Caucasian'.

This is why I asked politely, when you tick your list of personal details, where do you make your ticks? what do you see in the mirror when you tick 'white Caucasian' and at the same time claiming being Arab?

And I lived in Arab countries, excuse me, and I know how an average Arab looks like.

You're on drugs mate. Sort your life out please
Original post by Saint-Saens
The catholic church taught them not to use it. (religion strikes again)

Their biggest problem is a rapidly growing population. That is not anyones fault but their own. Homeless people are closer to home and part of our society

So stop talking about it and go help them. Stop dictating what people should do first.
So living a good Muslim life means breaking borders, demanding and relying on state benefits from Europe?

Tell me about it....half of Europe is black, Muslim and relying on state benefits, refusing to work, producing babies and happy to be busy with the administering of their benefits only......importing more and more relatives in Europe and they keep importing also more and more.

What exactly work and social aid did you do in Europe, in order to claim from the states?

Shameless naughty and demanding arrogant Muslims with superiority complex.

I was only explaining to that guy a possible explaination for why "God can take a life" according to people who believe in God. It's an awkward question. What utter nonsense , you have just typed.
Someone with some common sense. They're dictating who I choose to help and what I can do with my own house. Miss me with that BS. All they do is bitch about something they ain't doing nothing about.

I remember the beginning of the thread YOU opened.

Do you remember it?

Why we should do what you say, if you claim we cannot tell you what to do?

Take as many Muslims in your house as you wish - I personally don't care.

When you ask the British police to come and save you from 'your own people ' - will you remember my words?

I doubt you ever lived in the Middle East - you are probably brainwashed teen girl with a big self esteem and financial fuel from your father <because in the Arab culture your mother would not work at all>.

You expect somebody to pay for you - this is the Arab culture and that is why no Arab girl being able to deal with a Christian marriage and to work together with her husband.

Feel free to get ALL 'refugees' - on your financial account. I am not giving a piss away.
You're on drugs mate. Sort your life out please

Tell us, why do you suffer so much for being black Arab girl?

I don't suffer for what I am. I lived in many countries, I faced the reverse racism and I can recognize it, but that doesn't make me hater and racist.

I accept myself when I take a look in the mirror - every single morning.

Believe it or not, I have many black friends and nobody is offended to talk about colours. We accept each other and we love each other as we are.

Why you feel this way - don't you feel accepted in UK, or it is your personal jealousy about many white people around?
I remember the beginning of the thread YOU opened.

Do you remember it?

Why we should do what you say, if you claim we cannot tell you what to do?

Take as many Muslims in your house as you wish - I personally don't care.

When you ask the British police to come and save you from 'your own people ' - will you remember my words?

I doubt you ever lived in the Middle East - you are probably brainwashed teen girl with a big self esteem and financial fuel from your father <because in the Arab culture your mother would not work at all>.

You expect somebody to pay for you - this is the Arab culture and that is why no Arab girl being able to deal with a Christian marriage and to work together with her husband.

Feel free to get ALL 'refugees' - on your financial account. I am not giving a piss away.

Wow the racism inside of you is just too much,calm down.
Actually my father was Italian and both were wonderful and caring doctors. At least my parents taught me to care for the needy.
Reply 575
A no would have been sufficient. Don't know what's with the attitude

A "no" would not have adequately expressed my opinion on the subject. The fact that you've now commented on the "hell no" demonstrates that it did accomplish the task.
Original post by stochasticking
I was only explaining to that guy a possible explaination for why "God can take a life" according to people who believe in God. It's an awkward question. What utter nonsense , you have just typed.

I can't comprehend half the sentences he types.
Original post by Reue
A "no" would not have adequately expressed my opinion on the subject. The fact that you've now commented on the "hell no" demonstrates that it did accomplish the task.

Reue with the attitude :wink:
So living a good Muslim life means breaking borders, demanding and relying on state benefits from Europe?
Edit : Where the **** have I stated this, you semi-literate ****.

Tell me about it....half of Europe is black, Muslim and relying on state benefits, refusing to work, producing babies and happy to be busy with the administering of their benefits only......importing more and more relatives in Europe and they keep importing also more and more.
Edit : please provide your stats for the number of ethnic minorities in Europe. You sound almost retarded. Almost.

What exactly work and social aid did you do in Europe, in order to claim from the states?

Shameless naughty and demanding arrogant Muslims with superiority complex.

I live in a six bedroom house, went to an expensive private school and I'm doing a masters self-funded. I don't claim anything. I have actually donated to the British Red Cross, Amnesty International, and volunteered at Oxfam.You are clearly the one with the superiority complex. You are probably angry and jealous of clever and hard working migrants. I'm third generation and I'm British and proud to be a British Asian. It's not my fault you're life sucks.
(edited 8 years ago)
Reply 579
Muslim liars.....

Seems you missed a Science lesson or two.

Green = Caucasoid Race
Yellow = Congoid Race
Pink = Capoid Race
Blue = Mongoloid Race
Red = Australoid Race

One can clearly see Arabia is coloured in Green.

You claimed you are not "colour-bind" so you should be able to see that map clearly.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending