The Student Room Group

Right of sex

No Individual shall be exempted from sex based on their color sex ethnicity or eccentricity

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
I've always said that people have a right to find love, along with all the other basic human rights. Finding love is the only one that I am denied.
Original post by GodAtum
I've always said that people have a right to find love, along with all the other basic human rights. Finding love is the only one that I am denied.

How r u denied? Girls dont want u?
Reply 3
Original post by driftawaay
How r u denied? Girls dont want u?

Yes, I've never found a girl who I'm suitable for. I have shelter, food and water, so love should eb the 4th basic right.
Original post by GodAtum
Yes, I've never found a girl who I'm suitable for. I have shelter, food and water, so love should eb the 4th basic right.

So you think we should have arranged marriages?
Reply 5
I'm not sure what the solution is. It is obviously very hard to find a way to give everyone the right to find love.
Reply 6
Original post by GodAtum

No it's not, love is in abundance.
Original post by NHM713
No it's not, love is in abundance.

Love is defo not in abundance :s-smilie: One way love is though. Always seems to be that the people who crush on you you do not feel the same back but yet those who you fall for don't give about you at all. Haha the brutalness of life ;S
Original post by DiceTheSlice
No Individual shall be exempted from sex based on their color sex ethnicity or eccentricity

I'm very confused.. we have the right of having sex. And I agree with your statement. I just don't understand what you're trying to prove.
Reply 9
What about asexual people?
Original post by DiceTheSlice

Or religion or class

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 11
Original post by Sparster
Love is defo not in abundance :s-smilie: One way love is though. Always seems to be that the people who crush on you you do not feel the same back but yet those who you fall for don't give about you at all. Haha the brutalness of life ;S

That's attraction, it's defo not love.
Original post by NHM713
That's attraction, it's defo not love.

Okay you are right there. I was in love though.
Reply 13
Okay you are right there. I was in love though.

Ok, but, I don't think we are aware of what our definition of love is.
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by NHM713
Ok, but, I'm not aware of what your definition of love is.

Everyone's definition may differ. Isn't it kind of subjective?
Reply 15
Everyone's definition may differ. Isn't it kind of subjective?

Then how do you know we (for e.g.) are talking about the same thing?
Original post by NHM713
Then how do you know we (for e.g.) are talking about the same thing?

I don't. I can only make an educated guess. Life is philosophical in that way I am afraid.
Reply 17
I don't. I can only make an educated guess. Life is philosophical in that way I am afraid.

an education guess? you mean you through trial and error? Isn't it much more obvious than that?
Original post by NHM713
an education guess? you mean you through trial and error? Isn't it much more obvious than that?

Your previous response made it out as if it wasn't obvious so I tried to humour you. Is this becoming a full blown fight or is this friendly banter? Not entirely sure atm what is happening.
Reply 19
Your previous response made it out as if it wasn't obvious so I tried to humour you. Is this becoming a full blown fight or is this friendly banter? Not entirely sure atm what is happening.

Friendly banter of course, 'I got no beef with you', simply curious about peoples' understanding of love.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending