The Student Room Group

Who likes eating eggs here?

Scroll to see replies

Yes, I still love eggs, I'm eating one right now xD
Its amazing just how many people like to mess in others affairs. Fine you dislike eggs and you are a vegan. That does not mean that the world should do what you do. You are not exactly the center of the universe, you know? :wink:
How has this thread got 111 replies
Where exactly does it state that you must respond to the OP rather than the thread title which happens to pose a question? I'm pretty sure people are entitled to respond how they like (provided it is within reason), if someone enjoys having eggs for breakfast then ...let them be. :s-smilie:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Of course it is good to own slaves! They do work for you for free, freeing yourself of time and labour to pursue other things!

But it is wrong to own slaves.

The example you have given is a false equivalence. Some people are malnourished, and could do with a better diet which is more balanced, which usually means that they should have a wider diet. People who are less well off do not have the means to purchase expensive plant-based foods, and thus intensively-farmed eggs are their best source for such nutrients. Eggs are a necessity for them, not a luxury they could do without.
Original post by BBaggins
Its amazing just how many people like to mess in others affairs. Fine you dislike eggs and you are a vegan. That does not mean that the world should do what you do. You are not exactly the center of the universe, you know? :wink:
To quote my 2nd favourite woman in the world, Margaret Thatcher: "They would rather the poor be poorer, provided that the rich be richer!"
You just did, genius. Keep trolling, though, it's very subtle. :yy:
And that I think is where we disagree.
Original post by _Charlotte15
How has this thread got 111 replies

Bc there's too much love for eggs. :u:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Well, seeing that I have shown in this thread that eggs are more effective than tofu in terms of protein, perhaps you can show me some facts which you believe to be true?
OK THANK YOU:bigsmile::dance::giggle::gthumb:
Wait have you reported me for trolling, when I was only stating my opinion?
Original post by Anon_98
Bc there's too much love for eggs. :u:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yes there is which is very bizarre haha
And I also reported you hunny :smile: you shouldn't be reporting people just for stating an opinion and labelling it as trolling. because that's trolling itself baby girl :smile:
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by _Charlotte15
Wait have you reported me for trolling, when I was only stating my opinion?

She is absolutely ridiculous. She reported me for the same reason too.
Ahh right okay, I'll take that as a compliment
Reply 96
Eating an egg means the egg doesnt grow into a chick and get shredded. Egg eaters are doing them a favour.
According to my very helpful friend Google, 46/56 grams per KG for a sedentary female/male.
Let people have an opinion!
reported for not letting others have an opinion.
XD Nobody posted anything of that sort therefore there was no need to call them out. Again, the title is "Who likes eating eggs here"? People have responded with comments regarding the taste which is perfectly acceptable given the question yet you choose to enforce your views by telling them to reply again but in content to the OP. Do you hold the idea that we'll all stop eating eggs after watching baby chicks get crushed? Yes, chicks are incredibly cute - No, I doubt they'll make me turn to veganism. The poster in this case possibly should've named the thread "Watch my video and tell me if you still like eggs!" rather than "Who likes eggs"? :lolwut:Then and only then would it have been totally acceptable for you to get slightly annoyed at anyone who mentioned how great they are.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending