The Student Room Group

Are men and women equal?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by NathanDYEL
Wow, this is why woman are less respected in society.....

Yes exactly because of people like you. Please find a better come back when you wanna argue against how men and woman are equal. It's simply the mindset of people like you who hold us back as a society
Original post by ivybridge
For telling you you're talking utter nonsense? You're legit a troll, I swear. Go to bed, it's clearly past your bedtime; you cannot even spell or construct one legitimate point.

You seem butthurt
Funny how you realised you were wrong and now trying to say I changed the subject hahahahah

Funny how she's argued the same points from the word 'go' and they've all been valid but you've hopped and skipped across things, making **** and invalid points, and then try to argue it's because she realised she was wrong. She clearly didn't because she still pushed her argument.

Your rambling is just too unbearable for any normal person of sound intellectual capacity.
Original post by rhiannonm25
Yes exactly because of people like you. Please find a better come back when you wanna argue against how men and woman are equal. It's simply the mindset of people like you who hold us back as a society

Men and women are not equal. There, done.
Funny how you realised you were wrong and now trying to say I changed the subject hahahahah

Literally it was you who can't keep up with what we were discussing - descrimination of people in work. Lol seriously man what are you trying to with your pathetic come back
You seem butthurt

Not at all, you're just an annoying, disgusting, excuse for a human being :rofl: and a blatant troll who spends the early hours of his morning on The Student Room trying to antagonise various groups of people and irritate.
Funny how she's argued the same points from the word 'go' and they've all been valid but you've hopped and skipped across things, making **** and invalid points, and then try to argue it's because she realised she was wrong. She clearly didn't because she still pushed her argument.

Your rambling is just too unbearable for any normal person of sound intellectual capacity.

In your opinion.....
Men and women are not equal. There, done.

Random point, no explanation, no evidence: 0/10

And I'm pretty sure that was you trying.
In your opinion.....

In fact.
Literally it was you who can't keep up with what we were discussing - descrimination of people in work. Lol seriously man what are you trying to with your pathetic come back

I think you're slightly mad you were born a woman.... Why is this so hard to admit.
I think you're slightly mad you were born a woman.... Why is this so hard to admit.

It's funny how you think this is actually insulting or a wind-up. Like, what are you, six?

Legit not entertaining your childish behaviour anymore. Adios.

I think you're slightly mad you were born with a brain the size of a nut, and nahhhh.. I'm pretty happy with who I am :smile:
In fact.

12189849_1006173436072863_8823891266909648426_n.jpg
It's funny how you think this is actually insulting or a wind-up. Like, what are you, six?

Legit not entertaining your childish behaviour anymore. Adios.

People always say that when they lose arguments and realise they're wrong. They usually come back to reply though. Please don't let that be you as we both have better things to be doing.
I think you're slightly mad you were born with a brain the size of a nut, and nahhhh.. I'm pretty happy with who I am :smile:

Woahhh insult of the year......Medal for the ' single white woman who don't need no man'
Original post by 41b
Men are smarter, stronger, better planners, more emotionally resilient, better leaders, etc. Most of these statements are all thoroughly supported in the scientific literature, and it is sad that people are so brainwashed these days that science has to be quoted for such a truism.

Women have evolved to be supporters.

Telling women they are equal to men and then forcing them to act like men is the reason that they are the unhappiest since records began. Feminism and equalism has made women the unhappiest they have ever been.

Then again, I get the impression that many women would rather be unhappy, single and miserable "Because equality!!!!!" than submissive, married and happy. They are welcome to compete in the harsh world, but they should receive no special treatment.

Bull****

Crap

Not always a pro

Absolute *******s

You're a total weasel. Male oppression has made women the unhappiest they have ever been. Why do you think the Suffrage even came about? Legit stunned you even believe the utter bull**** you are spouting.
Woahhh insult of the year......Medal for the ' single white woman who don't need no man'

Says you..?Trying to insult my gender HAHA, try harder next time. who said I was a single white women anyway??? Mannn I can't deal with you anymore
@41b

My advice is don't argue with these feminists.
Says you..?Trying to insult my gender HAHA, try harder next time. who said I was a single white women anyway??? Mannn I can't deal with you anymore

Women are great... in their own way!! Happy now? I have to be kind since a mod reminded me that some people are very sensitive.

I said so.
Bull****

Crap

Not always a pro

Absolute *******s

You're a total weasel. Male oppression has made women the unhappiest they have ever been. Why do you think the Suffrage even came about? Legit stunned you even believe the utter bull**** you are spouting.

Did he literally just say women would be happier submissive? I think I'm going to throw up IM GOING TO THROW UP

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending