The Student Room Group

Would you rather live in a feminist state or an islamic state?

Scroll to see replies

A feminist state. They just no-platform you if you say the wrong thing, an Islamic state would stone you to death.
Original post by MrKmas508
Hmmmm, toughy. As a man a Islamic state wouldn't be so bad, I could do anything I want to women and it'll all be above board. Trouble is would I want to? A feminist state would be incredibly s**t for me, just making my life a lot harder than it already is. I'll say feminist state because we'll probably grow out of it for something close to true equality.

In a proper islamic country (not ISIS), would you feel you could do anything you want to a woman? As in, in Saudi Arabia, you can touch, beat and rape women whenever you feel and the authorities would let you be? Do you realise how absurd that sounds?
Original post by ByronicHero
is depends on what you mean by feminist.

Probably Islamic though. Get me some of those fine as hell hijabis :sogood:

How would whether or not society was more feminist or Islamic change the appearance of the women?

Are you saying that they won't be 'fine as hell' if they are not wearing a hijab? Or are you saying Islam is what causes them to be 'fine as hell'?

If those hijabis lived in a feminist society would they somehow change their appearance?
Original post by Dinasaurus
How would whether or not society was more feminist or Islamic change the appearance of the women?

Are you saying that they won't be 'fine as hell' if they are not wearing a hijab? Or are you saying Islam is what causes them to be 'fine as hell'?

If those hijabis lived in a feminist society would they somehow change their appearance?

1) "Feminist state" is meaningless as there are many flavours of feminism. I assumed that this was referring to tumblrina feminism.
2) Not all hijabis are hot, just as not all poeple are, but the ones that are :sexface:
3) Specially dem Arab girls :sogood:

4) ded
Original post by ByronicHero
1) "Feminist state" is meaningless as there are many flavours of feminism. I assumed that this was referring to tumblrina feminism.
2) Not all hijabis are hot, just as not all poeple are, but the ones that are :sexface:
3) Specially dem Arab girls :sogood:

4) ded

There would still be Arab girls in a Feminist society, same as an Islamic society doesn't need to have Arabs.
Original post by Dinasaurus
There would still be Arab girls in a Feminist society, same as an Islamic society doesn't need to have Arabs.

Yea but girls with weird fringes and horn-rimmed glasses would be on my case. No thanks Jeff.
Also I like being distracted by the pretty non covered up girls around me and their legs, feet etc. I like the fantasy of being in the orient like byron up there, smoking shisha while my 4 wifes attend my needs, but eventually I would feel bad.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending