The Student Room Group

[VIDEO] Muslim children on the school run in Bolton, UK.

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Al-farhan
Anything to stir up hate, stereotypes, insults, xenophobia.
This whole thread is just about:
look at dem muzlamicsz :drool:

Where did you get that impression from? I'm just interested to see people's opinions on the video :smile:

(repped your posted accidentally btw)
Original post by NickLCFC
Where did you get that impression from? I'm just interested to see people's opinions on the video :smile:

(repped your posted accidentally btw)

Ok sure thing :biggrin:
I am by no means a follower of Britain first, however what is the difference between this video and the the thing that Britain first did when they went through Luton with the Christian crosses?
Original post by Lord Samosa
"Rape and kill these little terrorist bastards"

Some of the comments on the video are disgusting.

But yeah, I've never seen this happen before, not even in Pakistan, I don't think it's a common thing.

The crap I've read on the web, those comments were tame.
I don't think it's disturbing but just annoying. Imagine hearing that racket in the morning.
Reply 25
brilliant !
Original post by KingKoala
I am by no means a follower of Britain first, however what is the difference between this video and the the thing that Britain first did when they went through Luton with the Christian crosses?

Very good point. Here is the video of their "Christian Patrol":

[video="youtube;fA6XcyXsxXU"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fA6XcyXsxXU[/video]
(edited 8 years ago)

These are just brainwashed kids walking and chanting allahu akbar. The act in itself is harmless.

What Britain First did was inciting religious and racial hatred.

And no I am not taking the muslims side. I hate radical islam just as much as I hate Britain First.

Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 8 years ago)

This was in a predominately Muslim area, they didn't go into a White Christian/Atheist area and do it provocatively.

If you look a specific way, britain first would verbally abuse you if you were near them on the march.

These are just a bunch of annoying school children.

The thing is that we expect these kids to grow out of such behaviour (i.e: shouting in the streets) by the time they are 17/18.
Reply 31
Original post by Diabolus
Cant blame them tbh.

It must be pretty great to have a god that allows you to kill people who dont believe what you believe.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yh its great, you should try it you might enjoy it :biggrin:
Reply 32
Original post by Al-farhan
Most probably an eid procession and takbiraat

ah probably
I've never done eid like that though x'D maybe it's the arabic school :/
or maybe it's like when kids are going on a trip and they sing "the wheels on the bus go round and round"
and they're just singing something while walking
Wake up people.

It is outrageous that school run now means gently waddling down the street. Unless we stand up to these abhorrent cultural norms and reinstate daily 5 mile cross country runs in all weathers, our kids will continue to end up the size of small hippos by the time they are 15.
Reply 34
Aw looks fun. I wanna join.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by supreme gent
it's just a prank bro

bro look the camera

the camera is right there bro

look bro
Qguys don't say anything remotely negstive, no matter how sensible and logical it is. @HAnwar will report you...
It's revolting that this can be happening in Britain. Poor kids as well, completely brainwashed. Just sick in my opinion.
to many children are brainwashed into a religion at an early age, they are not given the chance to decide for themselves.

That was my first thought as well. Completely brainwashed.
Original post by Student403
bro look the camera

the camera is right there bro

look bro

wow you nearly scared me bro

like, favourite and subscribe

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending