The Student Room Group

Feminist reaction to kesha contract trial shows why it's scary to be accused of rape.

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Original post by ivybridge
I'm not saying it happened and I'm not saying it didn't but I can't figure out what Ke$ha's motive would be for lying about this...

I'm not saying it did or didn't happen but money talks and it has caused a lot worse than lies
Oh grow up, you're looking for every and any excuse to go on at feminists. The vast majority of us don't sit here thinking men are the plague. I'm a man myself, obviously, and I can hardly hate my own gender.

What has her drug use got to do with it? Seriously. You're just itching for an excuse. Itching.
(edited 8 years ago)
Reply 22
I'm not saying it happened and I'm not saying it didn't but I can't figure out what Ke$ha's motive would be for lying about this...

The motive is literally right in front of your face, it's called a contract. You don't need detective Columbo to tell you that.

Attachment not found
Original post by whorace
Kesha is a dreadful name. I think her mother should be tried in court.

her mother is called Pebe

:hahaha:
Original post by joecphillips
I'm not saying it did or didn't happen but money talks and it has caused a lot worse than lies

But you talk about evidence and then throw things like this into the mix which you have no proof of being a motive... It certainly goes both ways, pal.

Personally I disagree with a lot of the stuff they come out with, when it comes to rape a lot of them are willing to convict on accusations and tears alone.

Which I think is wrong also.
Reply 25
Original post by the bear
her mother is called Pebe

:hahaha:

Ffs who named these people? What was her grandmothers name? Squidward?
Original post by Mancini
The motive is literally right in front of your face, it's called a contract. You don't need detective Columbo to tell you that.

Attachment not found

Proof? Seeing as your so fond of evidence.
Reply 27
Oh grow up, you're looking for every and any excuse to go on at feminists. The vast majority of us don't sit here thinking men are the plague. I'm a man myself, obviously, and I can hardly hate my own gender.

What has her drug use got to do with it? Seriously. You're just itching for an excuse. Itching.

Drug use has everything to do with it. She was not thinking straight as she is high with the fairies and chasing flying dildos.
Reply 28
What is it with this site and feminists? EVERYTHING that goes wrong in the world is apparently the fault of feminism. You're all just itching for any woman claiming rape to be proved wrong even if you know full well it actually happened, lmfao.

At least we non feminists, anti feminists are actually waiting for PROOF.

A word that seems to escape you FEMINISTS!
Reply 29
But you talk about evidence and then throw things like this into the mix which you have no proof of being a motive... It certainly goes both ways, pal.

Which I think is wrong also.

that isn't me saying that she is lying and that is the motive.

You said you struggle to see any motive that is one that could be a reason.

There is no evidence but I was just showing that there are possible motives
Original post by Mancini
At least we non feminists, anti feminists are actually waiting for PROOF.

A word that seems to escape you FEMINISTS!

Yes but you aren't - you're supporting the man because you think its all some feminist conspiracy before you even have evidence that he didn't do it.

"At least we..." - you sound like a child in the playground: 'yeah well at least I didn't do this, at least I didn't do that', lmfao.
Original post by whorace
Ffs who named these people? What was her grandmothers name? Squidward?

I guess genetic mental disorders come by the means of inheritance.
X

Evidence that this was the case at the specified time? None? Convenient. You're defending the male for the sake of it.
(edited 8 years ago)
Reply 33
When they are struggling they always break out the personal accusations, because I disagree with a lot of what they say I am a dirty twisted sexist rape apologist and should have my necked snapped.

They don't seem to understand that emotion is of little substance in courts of law or in logical human minds. Ad hominem attacks is what they are best at, perhaps they should be named the ad hominemians rather then feminists.
that isn't me saying that she is lying and that is the motive.

You said you struggle to see any motive that is one that could be a reason.

There is no evidence but I was just showing that there are possible motives

It's a possibility I suppose.

I didn't say there wasn't any, I just said I can't see what would honestly push her to do that. I wasn't saying she was telling the truth, I'm simply trying to say that not every woman who says she's been raped is lying which is what half of the people on this site seem to be itching to hear.
Reply 35
Yes but you aren't - you're supporting the man because you think its all some feminist conspiracy before you even have evidence that he didn't do it.

"At least we..." - you sound like a child in the playground: 'yeah well at least I didn't do this, at least I didn't do that', lmfao.

The support could alternatively because of a little thing in law called innocent until proven guilty yet there are people thinking he should be jailed with no evidence
Original post by Mancini
They don't seem to understand that emotion is of little substance in courts of law or in logical human minds. Ad hominem attacks is what they are best at, perhaps they should be named the ad hominemians rather then feminists.

Ha, all you have done is attacked individuals. Feminism is broad - not everybody agrees with radicalisation and misandry and feminism are not the same.
She should be lucky that the producer didn't take a court action against her for defamation. A statement alone shouldn't make one liable for an offence, especially if it is a statement coming from an experienced crackhead who could be reasonably seen to just try to avoid the contract with no regards to the person she accused in order to do so.
Reply 38
Evidence that this was the case at the specified time? None? Convenient. You're defending the male for the sake of it.

No no I am not you, I am not a feminist. I am not defending the male because he is a male I am defending the male because the male has proof of EVIDENCE on his side. If the male in question was actually walking bear or a walking talking pelican I would still support him if the evidence is on his side.
The support could alternatively because of a little thing in law called innocent until proven guilty yet there are people thinking he should be jailed with no evidence

**** my life. I didn't even say that was wrong? Has he gone to prison? No? Then what are you all complaining about? That 'little thing in law' is being exercised so get over it.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending