The Student Room Group

I'm a non Muslim and I don't see why the UK becoming Islamic is bad

I see a lot of talk about Islam taking over and I for one do not see why that is bad.

A little background on me. I'm in my early 20s, university education up to masters, live in Birmingham, always been an atheist, identify as left leaning politically and I vote for Labour. I have a job in the IT department of a medium business and I'm white British.

So whether all that matters I don't know but it's there nonetheless. So as said, I don't see how the UK become majority Islamic under the law of Islam is bad? I have read the Quran before (I have religious curiosity but no belief) and it promoted nothing but peace, acceptance, love and tolerance. And all Muslims fit these values as we have seen. So I ask again what is wrong with the U.K. being governed by Islamic law? I want actual reasons rather than bigotry.
(edited 8 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Oliver_94
I see a lot of talk about Islam taking over and I for one do not see why that is bad.

A little background on me. I'm in my early 20s, university education up to masters, live in Birmingham, always been an atheist, identify as left leaning politically and I vote for Labour. I have a job in the IT department of a medium business and I'm white British.

So whether all that matters I don't know but it's there nonetheless. So as said, I don't see how the UK become majority Islamic under the law of Islam is bad? I have read the Quran before (I have religious curiosity but no belief) and it promoted nothing but peace, acceptance, love and tolerance. And all Muslims fit these values as we have seen. So I ask again what is wrong with the U.K. being governed by Islamic law? I want actual reasons rather than bigotry.

>from Birmingham

Guess you've been culturally enriched already then.

Islam is corrosive and barbaric, and has little to no place in the Western world. If you really read the Quran you'd see how many passages are hate-filled and endorse terrorism.
(edited 7 years ago)
Reply 2
Original post by TheIr0nDuke
>from Birmingham

Islam is corrosive and barbaric, and has no place in the Western world. If you really read the Quran you'd see how many passages are hate-filled and endorse terrorism.

You are a traitor to your country and people.

You're a ****-stain on society

Strong troll OP

Posted from TSR Mobile
Muslim troll masquerading as a non-Muslim/10
Original post by BeFoUr

Strong troll OP

Posted from TSR Mobile

Care to elaborate?

Unfortunately there's been similar threads that have been genuine.
Reply 5
Nothing wrong, it is just your personal opinion.
Reply 6
>from Birmingham

Islam is corrosive and barbaric, and has no place in the Western world. If you really read the Quran you'd see how many passages are hate-filled and endorse terrorism.

You are a traitor to your country and people.

Islam is a beautiful religion, have you even read it or is your only source the daily mail?
Registered today. Nice b8 op
it promoted nothing but peace, acceptance, love and tolerance.

Because that this ^ is a lie and you're a troll.
Reply 9
Original post by BeFoUr

Strong troll OP

Posted from TSR Mobile

Sorry, is that directed at me, I can't tell who you are talking to, me or him
Islam is a beautiful religion, have you even read it or is your only source the daily mail?

I've read the Quran and much more than the Daily Mail.

Later OP. Shitty troll by the way.
Reply 11
Original post by Plantagenet Crown
Muslim troll masquerading as a non-Muslim/10

But I'm actually not Muslim, I will say something haram if you want me to.

I don't, I don't think Allah exists. Never have, never will, but I still respect the teachings
Sharon law is very dangerous...there'll be an influx of muslamic ray guns on british streets. If you are struck down by one you start speaking muslim and your skin colour becomes islamic :eek:

You wouldn't want that :afraid:
Reply 13
I've read the Quran and much more than the Daily Mail.

Later OP. Shitty troll by the way.

Right, you can't present any counter claim. Real original that is lol
This is starting to look like an Islamic forum with all of the posts on Islam and Muslims. Will those of you who are trolling give it a rest?

The UK is not even close to becoming Islamic, it's just not happening. So quit obsessing.
Reply 15
Original post by Biryani007
Sharon law is very dangerous...there'll be an influx of muslamic ray guns on british streets. If you are struck down by one you start speaking muslim and your skin colour becomes islamic :eek:

You wouldn't want that :afraid:

Lol, this sums up a lot of the bigotry in the non Islamic community. Not you that is, I mean the false belief
Right, you can't present any counter claim. Real original that is lol

What claim is there to counter? You've put forward no coherent case whatsoever.

You are either an average troll or incredibly dense.
If you're left-leaning, why would you like islam? Nearly everything about it is right wing.
But I'm actually not Muslim, I will say something haram if you want me to.

I don't, I don't think Allah exists. Never have, never will, but I still respect the teachings

HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAH :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending