The Student Room Group

AQA accn3/4 2016 post exam discussion

I haven't seen an accounting thread for accounting and wanted to know other peoples opinion on the paper.
Original post by patel98
I haven't seen an accounting thread for accounting and wanted to know other peoples opinion on the paper.

Basically accounting 1 was okay then after that it went downhill. Accounting 3 was crazy hard and now i'm really worried about accounting 4 which is coming up on this Friday.
How about you ? What did you think of them?
Reply 2
Agreed, accn1 was a bit too control account heavy but I thought the only difficult aspect for accn3 was incomplete records (stolen cash and inventory). Concerned for accn 4 as there are a few more difficult aspects that take more time.
Original post by patel98
Agreed, accn1 was a bit too control account heavy but I thought the only difficult aspect for accn3 was incomplete records (stolen cash and inventory). Concerned for accn 4 as there are a few more difficult aspects that take more time.

What do you think is going to come up?
Reply 5
Original post by Student1408
What do you think is going to come up?

The accn4 last question was too dodgy. Didn't know inflows for payback so couldn't answer npv or the written question. AQA are messing up this year for sure
Original post by patel98
The accn4 last question was too dodgy. Didn't know inflows for payback so couldn't answer npv or the written question. AQA are messing up this year for sure

yeha like what were the inflows and the outflows, hope fully theyll give out OF marks. I hope it get at least a B on this!!

Aqa are just pure evil, seriously.

How did you find it overall?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending