The Student Room Group

This discussion is now closed.

Check out other Related discussions

Stop calling people cucks

Liberals are always being ridiculed for being good, decent people and having decent views and for helping refugees. Even if I say something widely accepted, such as "most refugees are nice, decent people", I get called a cuck by some right wing guy on tsr.

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Cuck.
Reply 2
Cuck is the right wing equivalent of those on the left denouncing anyone who disagrees with them as racist/bigoted/sexist/etc. Everyone seems to love buzz words and trying to shut down argument by unsubstantiated ad hominem crap
Cuck
Do you really think it's widely accepted that most refugees are nice decent people?! Interesting
Reply 5
Original post by infairverona
Do you really think it's widely accepted that most refugees are nice decent people?! Interesting

Well most of them are nice people. Are you seriously trying to say they're not?
Original post by Trapz99
Well most of them are nice people. Are you seriously trying to say they're not?

You obviously didn't read what I actually said. I didn't say either way whether I think they are or not - I said I don't think that sentiment is widely accepted. Refugees are one of the most demonised groups right now, I don't think it's 'widely accepted' at all that they are nice, decent, normal, or even seen as humans rather than numbers
Reply 7
You obviously didn't read what I actually said. I didn't say either way whether I think they are or not - I said I don't think that sentiment is widely accepted. Refugees are one of the most demonised groups right now, I don't think it's 'widely accepted' at all that they are nice, decent, normal, or even seen as humans rather than numbers

Ah ok I see
Original post by ericcarlson1
"most refugees are nice, decent people"

Source.

You sound like a cuck.
Reply 9
Original post by ericcarlson1
Liberals are always being ridiculed for being good, decent people and having decent views and for helping refugees. Even if I say something widely accepted, such as "most refugees are nice, decent people", I get called a cuck by some right wing guy on tsr.

Name-calling exists among all political parties. Unfortunately for you, my friend, Liberals are no exception. But I do agree, it does need to stop now.
Reply 11

I was about to say this too
''This thread offends me and my wife's son'' - OP the Cuck.
Original post by Wōden

Two words: Sandra Laing.
Reply 14
1753vo.jpg
It feels like the crossover of pol and TSR users has increased over the last few months.

Polacks, please keep to your containment board.
Original post by 1 8 13 20 42
Cuck is the right wing equivalent of those on the left denouncing anyone who disagrees with them as racist/bigoted/sexist/etc. Everyone seems to love buzz words and trying to shut down argument by unsubstantiated ad hominem crap

Yeh, pretty much. Labels and allegiances are more important to some people than actual facts and evidence. Those people are pretty much not worth having a discussion with, because if you are the kind of person who tries to come to your own conclusions by looking at evidence and using critical thinking, then you'll be at cross purposes with them, as they are more interested in allegiances. If you have a single view which doesn't align with theirs and the monolithic group they love to consider themselves a part of, then they will pigeonhole you as belonging to a group which they see as opposite to their own, because they can't comprehend, or don't wish to comprehend, people that don't have entirely predictable political views. They also fail to believe that anyone has views that are not entirely self-serving.
It's because they don't have a better reply.
i am yet to see an attractive person who uses the word cuck and i am also yet to see a likeable person who uses the word cuck so i mean jokes on them
One side shouts cuck, the other shouts racism. You've got Kill all men too but thats something else.

You cant have a genuine debate with anyone anymore :frown:

Latest

Trending

Trending