The Student Room Group

Women overlook poor men but men like poor women

Scroll to see replies

intredasting
Women like poor black men though; 'my bit of rough from the ghetto' etc whereas if its a poor white english bloke (like pretty much the entire homeless population of all out major cities) then he's just a tramp. Its highly unlikely that a pretty woman would ever be poor for very long; just look at the legions of vacuous polish sluts working in our cafes and restaurants across the land. All a pretty woman in a need of a roof over her head need to is just open her legs and bam no problem - slut could probably keep that regime going for years...
Original post by Bedrock100
What if they do, so what, it's allowed under natural law.

Posted from TSR Mobile

My implied argument was that this would mean men are shallow since they don't value women who are poor because they have better personal qualities but because they are easier to control.
Reply 23
Original post by MartinisSkip
My implied argument was that this would mean men are shallow since they don't value women who are poor because they have better personal qualities but because they are easier to control.

Easier to control can also mean easy going or simply accommodating which is a personal quality. Depends how you view it.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Women often overlook poor men in favour of more high status rich men. 🛥But men on the other hand aren't so shallow. If we see an absolutely beauty, a gorgeous angel 👸 who happens to be poor it's absolutely fine, she is a diamond in the rough. In fact some of the nicest women are from the poor. They are less *****y, less full of them-self and often more kind hearted❤️. Men are more equal opportunities lovers (except for looks of course).

Posted from TSR Mobile

Well I mean, you could equally say that men often over look ugly women in favour of prettier ones, whilst women aren't so shallow. If they see a millionaire who happens to be not so blessed in terms of looks, it's absolutely fine, he's a diamond in the rough etc.

I think by nature, men and women both have a tendency to be shallow in different ways. From an evolutionary perspective, they both want nothing other than lots healthy kids with enough resources to be well looked after, and take shortcuts to guess how likely their partner is to provide that.
Easier to control can also mean easy going or simply accommodating which is a personal quality. Depends how you view it.

Posted from TSR Mobile

I know, but my argument was that some men are shallow in that they want to control women with money - some are.
if they love poor women- why am I not with one then
:s-smilie:
Original post by PrincessBO$$
Your generalising!
If i like a man and he is poor. I would marry him!
Some women prefer a richer man than a poorer man because they want to have someone to rely on financially.

No he is not.

Stop living in denial.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending