The Student Room Group

I am in line to, and will one day become an Earl...ask me anything!!

As the title says. I don't mean this in a 'I look down on you' way, I'm just interested in any questions people might have, and I'm happy to answer them.
We are good friends aren't we? We have known each other for a very long time and we have always helped each other with finances, studies, etc. Well I have a friend in Nigeria...
What are the perks?
Reply 3
Original post by The_Technocrat
We are good friends aren't we? We have known each other for a very long time and we have always helped each other with finances, studies, etc. Well I have a friend in Nigeria...

Do excuse me but I'm confused...
Reply 4
Original post by 99_Problems
What are the perks?

Literally none to be honest. I can't sit in the House of Lords (since Blair). The big house was sold in 1983. Helps with the girls though
Original post by political
Do excuse me but I'm confused...

Oh I am very sorry. Maybe I have confused you with somebody else. Do you not have a Nigerian acquaintance?
aren't you the least bit ashamed of this?
Reply 7
Oh I am very sorry. Maybe I have confused you with somebody else. Do you not have a Nigerian acquaintance?

I met a Nigerian man once in a night club but I've never seen him since... so no.
Reply 8
Original post by sleepysnooze
aren't you the least bit ashamed of this?

A little bit, yes. Hence the non personal display name.
Reply 9
I'm not quite sure how to respond to that...
I met a Nigerian man once in a night club but I've never seen him since... so no.

Ah those 'nightclubs' are the best *wink wink*. :sexface: Maybe one day we'll meet up if you know what I mean. But for now old chap I have some business affairs to deal with so adieu. :hat2:
Reply 11
Ah those 'nightclubs' are the best *wink wink*. :sexface: Maybe one day we'll meet up if you know what I mean. But for now old chap I have some business affairs to deal with so adieu. :hat2:

I don't know what you mean at all. I find you confusing..
Would you be able to pay off the student loans company in one go for a four year degree?
Reply 13
Original post by Moonstruck16
Would you be able to pay off the student loans company in one go for a four year degree?

Personally? Definitely not!!
Personally? Definitely not!!

One is most unimpressed...
Reply 15
Reply 16
Original post by Moonstruck16
One is most unimpressed...

Terribly sorry but I'm still a humble uni student..
Reply 17
Original post by Pulse.

Very good.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending