The Student Room Group

Game recommendations for PS Vita..

I've had my PS Vita for a while and I've tended to use it primarily to play Football Manager classic which game with the console but to use it as another form to use the internet/Twitter etc.

I've played some games with it, primarily sports such as tennis and FIFA 15 but feel like a new game to play.

I think there's a Batman/Spiderman game on this format but not sure how good they are, other than that a shooter might be an enjoyable time spend.

Any recommendations please.
Original post by Aky786UK
I've had my PS Vita for a while and I've tended to use it primarily to play Football Manager classic which game with the console but to use it as another form to use the internet/Twitter etc.

I've played some games with it, primarily sports such as tennis and FIFA 15 but feel like a new game to play.

I think there's a Batman/Spiderman game on this format but not sure how good they are, other than that a shooter might be an enjoyable time spend.

Any recommendations please.

Uncharted: the golden abyss.
Borderlands 2.
Call of Duty Black ops: Declassified.
Assassin's creed III: Liberation.
Assassin's creed: Chronicles.
Minecraft.
Kill Zone Mercenary.
LEGO Avengers.
LEGO Batman 3.
LEGO Jurassic World.
I just wished i never updated the firmware because i really want to honeybrew it and put on classic playstation 1 games on it :frown:
Reply 3
Original post by Illimitable
Uncharted: the golden abyss.
Borderlands 2.
Call of Duty Black ops: Declassified.
Assassin's creed III: Liberation.
Assassin's creed: Chronicles.
Minecraft.
Kill Zone Mercenary.
LEGO Avengers.
LEGO Batman 3.
LEGO Jurassic World.

Thanks!

I'm leaning towards F1 2011 which seems to have good reviews. I just wonder whether games of the above will be restricted to the point (appreciate its different for the Vita) it takes away enjoyment.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Tearaway, Uncharted Golden Abyss, Gravity Rush, Danganronpa 1 and 2, The Legend of Heroes: Trails of Cold Steel, Hotline Miami, Persona 4 Golden. That's just a few of my personal recommendations.
Original post by Aky786UK
Thanks!

I'm leaning towards F1 2011 which seems to have good reviews. I just wonder whether games of the above will be restricted to the point (appreciate its different for the Vita) it takes away enjoyment.

Posted from TSR Mobile

F1 2011 is pretty good, and I see. :smile:
Reply 6
Gran Turismo (it's a PSP game but it's good despite not looking as good as vita games)
Killzone Mercenary
Resident Evil Revelations 2
Uncharted Golden Abyss
Little Big Planet

Metal Gear Solid HD pack (if you're into that sort of thing)
Final Fantasy x/x-2 Remaster (if you're into that sort of thing)

World of Final Fantasy just came out too which looks pretty good if you're into the whole monster collector thing.
(edited 7 years ago)
i love tearaway, final fantasy and persona.. got all of those.. are the Tales games good?

Quick Reply

Latest