The Student Room Group

Muslims will be banned from entering the US

Scroll to see replies

As a Muslim I do find the reasoning understandable.

Though I mainly disagree because I don't think it would work and may create more problems than it solves.
Original post by Plantagenet Crown
Although clearly not something that would ever be implemented, the draw Muhammad and eat bacon tests would be very effective at finding out who's Muslim.

I don't fully agree. Many Islamist terrorists are known for visiting clubs and drinking a day before they blow up. With this ISIS mentality they can pretty much do anything a non-Muslim can do until their 'noble matrydom'.
Just relax. Why do you stress yourself with speculating about it? You don´t know how a Trump presidency will look like. Nobody knows. He isn´t even in office.
Original post by DJBay123
Anyway, as said before, it will never pass congress/senate or whatever, just like so many or his policies. He's better off backing down on them now like he did with the Obamacare before it gets rejected and we have a bunch of supporters going "even repulicans are part of the swamp".

He didn't back off Obamacare (despite what the media may have you believe). If you watched the second debate, he said exactly the same thing.
Original post by Saba XD
I'm not saying there is a place where Muslims are legally banned but there will be where they aren't allowed to enter by people. I agree that's assumption. Putting that aside, for example, if a US state was to ban Muslims from entering it. It would not be a big deal. But, it is when they are planning on having a total shutdown of Muslims from entering the whole of USA. Same way, Non-muslims are not banned from the whole of Saudi Arabia. I don't know if you guys are getting my point or not.

Where aren't they allowed to enter by people? In any case, that wasn't what was being discussed, but rather the legal barriers to entering a location, which don't exist in the US against Muslims but do exist in Mecca against non-Muslims. The size of said location is not really relevant.
Original post by Mancitygirlx
Its not Jimmy Carter banned iranians
But that's a nationality, rather than just all people of one religion. The Constitution safeguards the freedom of religion, so banning people on these grounds is arguably unconstitutional. It's a bit of an iffy one though, because it depends on whether this is only supposed to apply to US citizens. If so, then yes, I guess Trump could feasibly ban Muslims.
Original post by WhiteX
No because our religion says so, However, does ur bibel forbidden Muslims from entering the us ? No it don't that's right

Read about Joshua and the Gibeonites in the Old Testament.
Reply 127
Original post by #ChaosKass
Good, good. Much better to be safe than to be sorry.

A complete police state in which no one is allowed to air opinions or even leave their house is the ultimate fulfillment of "better to be safe than sorry", which is why it is a terrible political mantra.
Reply 128
Also, is it really back up on the site? I can't find it anywhere
Original post by RobML
If you don't debate against viewpoints you disagree with then you're contributing to an environment in which they thrive. Not that I agree with you myself. Come on, Saba.

I really can't be bothered with someone who is forcing his viewpoints on me. I don't agree. That's it. Why is he getting so triggered with my use of the word 'ok'? Making me laugh. :lol:
Reply 130
Original post by Saba XD
I really can't be bothered with someone who is forcing his viewpoints on me. I don't agree. That's it. Why is he getting so triggered with my use of the word 'ok'? Making me laugh. :lol:

umm, really??
:lol: and now she's literally flagging all of my previous posts! oh my god, hahah, she's throwing such a trantrum
Original post by RobML

umm, really??

hah, she's doing it to you as well? :')
Why is everyone obsessed with Muslims?:yawn:
Original post by Nuba123
Why is everyone obsessed with Muslims?:yawn:

I know! Islam is the main topic in TSR! Every thread will contain one islamic thing.
Original post by Mathsmad123
I know! Islam is the main topic in TSR! Every thread will contain one islamic thing.

Would it even be TSR if there wasn't one person daily talking about how they're in love with a non-Muslim White guy and their backwards Pakistani culture is holding them back, and how they're whole life is over?

nope.:colonhash:

I have to admit as a Pakistani Muslim I'm absolutely fascinating but I do get sick of talking about it 24/7.:dance:
No oil for America now
My own posts are under review so no need to play the victim card. I don't flag people.
Reply 138
@sleepysnooze I respect you after reading through this thread.
Trump is a businessman. He knows things about flexibility in management. Not all Muslims are terrorists. So it's impossible to ban all of them .

Only Trojan horses or the potential will be disallowed.

You shouldn't worry about it if you're not a terrorist. :-)

1478995227869.jpg

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending