The Student Room Group

white man sexually harrassed me on the bus today

I was walking home from uni today and a white man was standing behind me, and he kept coming really uncomfortably close to me. He then proceeded to rub himself on me. I don't want to be too explicit but he basically rubbed his you know what on me. I feel sick even thinking about it. I feel disgusted and violated and I'm crying right now :'(

EDIT: to all the white people getting upset that i mentioned his colour, now you know how we feel
(edited 7 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Why go on a student message board about it?
Go report it.
unless it was a muslim nobody here will care so report it to the police
go to the police station. they have trained officers of different genders who can help you through the process.
Reply 4
Original post by Mekkiii
Why go on a student message board about it?
Go report it.

She's obviously confused as to how to react. We should be providing her a safe space for her to discuss how she feels not tell her what to do.

As seen from all the accusations of Trump, women's experiences in such situations are often attributed to being their fault or viewed as lies. We still live in a highly sexist world.

tazmaniac97, this happens to a lot of women daily, you're not alone. Know that there is no realm where what he did is alright.
Reply 5
Original post by tazmaniac97
I was walking home from uni today and a white man was standing behind me, and he kept coming really uncomfortably close to me. He then proceeded to rub himself on me. I don't want to be too explicit but he basically rubbed his you know what on me. I feel sick even thinking about it. I feel disgusted and violated and I'm crying right now :'(

Yes basically you should report this incident to the police. What is the significance of his race?
the fact that it was a white man makes the offense even more serious as a racial crime, if OP is a person of color ?
Reply 7
Original post by rayrk
She's obviously confused as to how to react. We should be providing her a safe space for her to discuss how she feels not tell her what to do.

As seen from all the accusations of Trump, women's experiences in such situations are often attributed to being their fault or viewed as lies. We still live in a highly sexist world.

tazmaniac97, this happens to a lot of women daily, you're not alone. Know that there is no realm where what he did is alright.

She doesnt need a safe space here, theres already a space in a police station which you can report it at.
Wtf does this have to do with Trump?
Original post by X86
Yes basically you should report this incident to the police. What is the significance of his race?

But why shouldn't i mention his race? Thats what people do here on TSR so why shouldn't I do it? That always happens on the news too so I thought it was okay
Original post by tazmaniac97

It has happened to me a couple of times - best thing is to say very loudly - "do you mind not rubbing your genitals against me" The shock of this reaction makes them stop because everybody around then looks at them.

Do NOT allow yourself to become a victim here.
Report that motherf****r.
Btw, why did you mention he was white lol.
Reply 11
Religion of peace. Fam.
Original post by Angry Bird
young muslim males and white middle aged men in the media or positions of authority have an established rep for this

you are statistically safer to stand next to a non-white buddhist on the bus
Original post by Nirvana1989-1994
Report that motherf****r.
Btw, why did you mention he was white lol.

Because its ok to speak ill of white people.
Reverse the scenario and say she said black or muslim, God forbid she'll be called every word ending in -ic and -ist.
Reply 14
Original post by Mekkiii
Reverse the scenario and say she said black or muslim, God forbid she'll be called every word ending in -ic and -ist.

Aww poor white people, always targeted aren't they :frown:
Original post by SA-1

Not white but ok.
I just hate this cultural marxist culture we leave in, where white people are evil and they should feel ashamed of themselves , and other groups should be treated like pets and never ever utter a word that could possibly hurt their fragile minds.
Original post by Mekkiii

Read the news, they always mention the perpetrators race and if he/ she is a muslim they always mention that. Its become so common. Even on TSR it happens alot
Original post by Mekkiii

True.
Reply 18
Original post by Angry Bird

If it was a muslim your comment would chastise her for being "racist" (incorrectly used but that's how the left rolls), and ask "why does it matter if he's x?"

Unless of course he's white, and then we get this crap comment.
Reply 19
Original post by SA-1

Aww poor moron, thinking racism against whites is any less frequent or important. :frown:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending