The Student Room Group

Are you serious?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Airmed
It's so addictive though, once I start, I can't stop :rofl:

M too. :smile: :hugs: :hugs:
Reply 61
Original post by Supernova91
U know , periods can be debilitating for some women, fainting , vomiting ect. I get bad pains , sometimes unbearable , I don't think I've ever felt unwell enough to not work. Again, as I always say, we're not all the same. We are effected differently in each case .

#CLUELESS.

Firstly, birth controls can actually result in bleeding, and painful artificial periods for a significant number of women.
Or, they can result in other side effects, such as migraine, clinical depression, acne.
Or, they can pose a significant risk if you have high blood pressure.
Or, you may not take birth control pills due to religious/ cultural beliefs.

Please bother to do some research before making flippant remarks. The lack of basic knowledge of female menstruation is embarrassing for some males who clearly have had no intimate contact with a woman. You're just showing yourself up.

If you bothered to read the responses before commenting, you would see that he has already been corrected enough times and realised his mistake.

Doesn't always work
Reply 65
Original post by cherryred90s
Doesn't always work

Then you can take a regular sick day.
Original post by jape
Then you can take a regular sick day.

Yes dad
Original post by Twinpeaks
In your previous post you said you used to only vomit during the few days preceding your period. Now you're saying you vomit during your period.

Home boy needs to learn basic female biology, and stay consistent :wink:

I am a

#CLUELESS.

Firstly, birth controls can actually result in bleeding, and painful artificial periods for a significant number of women.
Or, they can result in other side effects, such as migraine, clinical depression, acne.

Please bother to do some research before making flippant remarks. The lack of basic knowledge of female menstruation is embarrassing for some males who clearly have had no intimate contact with a woman. You're just showing yourself up.

I am a girl you cretin. I used to vomit at the START of my period, mainly in the mornings you moron and now its just on and off but its no big deal.
Have fun sitting at home, stuffing your face with **** because you think you deserve a day off. Lmao grow the f up. Lazy pig.
Original post by years101
I am a girl you cretin. I used to vomit at the START of my period, mainly in the mornings you moron and now its just on and off but its no big deal.
Have fun sitting at home, stuffing your face with **** because you think you deserve a day off. Lmao grow the f up. Lazy pig.

If you know how bad it is, you should understand that it's unrealistic to work when you're in such pain.
ive been on my period for a month and a half now :sad: i need to see a GP
Why you are announcing this
If you know how bad it is, you should understand that it's unrealistic to work when you're in such pain.

If its a deep medical issue then fine but that is a seperate issue and shouldn't really be filed under period pain but rather an issue on its own.
It isn't fair for women to take days off lol, if you think that then you simply should not get paid on those days off.
Everyone deals with it differently but I and many others believe that being on your period doesn't automatically mean you have special treatment. Its not really fair isit and really period pain isn't even a big deal lol
Original post by years101
If its a deep medical issue then fine but that is a seperate issue and shouldn't really be filed under period pain but rather an issue on its own.
It isn't fair for women to take days off lol, if you think that then you simply should not get paid on those days off.
Everyone deals with it differently but I and many others believe that being on your period doesn't automatically mean you have special treatment. Its not really fair isit and really period pain isn't even a big deal lol

It doesn't have to be a deep medical issue, just a bad period that's all. Nobody said that being on your period automatically warrants a day off. It's only if you're in severe pain. May not be a big deal for you, but it is for a lot of other women.

I'm dying here. She called you a cretin. I'd give up mate, she's obviously a child and doesn't understand grown up things. Given all her insults I'm guessing about 13 years old
Original post by Twinpeaks
#CLUELESS.

#PissOff
Rarely, but it's been known to happen.
Original post by CarysJSLewis
I'm dying here. She called you a cretin. I'd give up mate, she's obviously a child and doesn't understand grown up things. Given all her insults I'm guessing about 13 years old

She didn't call me a cretin, but yes childish
Original post by Conceited
#PissOff

:laugh:
Hmm Personally, I've had really bad period pains in the past where it felt like someone stabbed me several times. I couldn't even move because it was so bad. I took aspirin but it didn't help. :s-smilie:
:laugh:

With some people there's only so much you can do. :dontknow:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending