The Student Room Group

Are you serious?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 80
I think, on the whole, no, women shouldn't get period days off.

Mine used to make me faint and vomit though, severely, I have migraines as it is, so I couldn't even move from my bed. It was awful. The pain, sickness and everything was just unbearable. Initially I tried to function but eventually I gave up and spoke to my GP etc and I had about a week off school a month, and took some contraception.

I started off on the mini pill and it took about, 8 months, but when all the hormone levels etc evened out, my periods just stopped. I still get emotional and a bit of pain around that time, but no bleeding, no fainting, and vomit only once in a while. I'm now on the implant and it's improved even more.

I know contraception isn't a miracle cure, but if your periods are that bad, you will try it.
Original post by years101
I am a girl you cretin. I used to vomit at the START of my period, mainly in the mornings you moron and now its just on and off but its no big deal.
Have fun sitting at home, stuffing your face with **** because you think you deserve a day off. Lmao grow the f up. Lazy pig.

Creased.
Original post by Conceited
With some people there's only so much you can do. :dontknow:

You're very wise
Original post by cherryred90s
If you bothered to read the responses before commenting, you would see that he has already been corrected enough times and realised his mistake.

I do apologise, didn't realise you expect people to read through the entirety of a thread before posting a response to someone.

No need to take offense on behalf of someone else. Talk about a female white night :lol:.
i get crazy pain due to my internal issue so most of the time i cannot bare the pain, so i do take a day off coz i can't even move from my bed :frown:
Original post by Twinpeaks
I do apologise, didn't realise you expect people to read through the entirety of a thread before posting a response to someone.

No need to take offense on behalf of someone else. Talk about a female white night :lol:.

Well before you penalise someone about something obvious, it's usually a good idea to see if their comments have already been addressed by someone else.

Oh I didn't take offence :smile:
Original post by coolmathametics
i get crazy pain due to my internal issue so most of the time i cannot bare the pain, so i do take a day off coz i can't even move from my bed :frown:

Have you ever used feminax?
Well before you penalise someone about something obvious, it's usually a good idea to see if their comments have already been addressed by someone else.

Oh I didn't take offence :smile:

But then I wouldn't have had the satisfaction :biggrin:

You were just climbing up his arse for some bizarre reason.
Have you ever used feminax?

no but i usually take ibuprofen
Original post by Twinpeaks
But then I wouldn't have had the satisfaction :biggrin:

You were just climbing up his arse for some bizarre reason.

I sensed the annoyance so I chose to reply, that is all
Original post by coolmathametics
no but i usually take ibuprofen

You should try feminax. Works absolute wonders for me
Reply 91
It's a silly idea that every woman should be entitled to it but regardless I think there should be some system where women can take time off after a doctor's approval.
Original post by Wardog
You seem like that aggressive manly type of person

You seem like a troll, little Wardoggie. :h:
Reply 93
Original post by Nirvana1989-1994
You seem like a troll, little Wardoggie. :h:

ermm its a movie and im not a troll.
Original post by Wardog
ermm its a movie and im not a troll.

Sure.... :rolleyes:
Reply 95
Sure.... :rolleyes:

Funny because from your comments on the first page it would appear as if you're the troll.
Original post by Wardog
Funny because from your comments on the first page it would appear as if you're the troll.

Nah, not really. I'm calling out another entitles 'cool girl'

You're clearly a troll:

Making an account with a silly name.

Making an account after the moderators have gone to bed.

Replies to don't make sense.
Reply 97
Nah, not really. I'm calling out another entitles 'cool girl'

You're clearly a troll:

Making an account with a silly name.

Making an account after the moderators have gone to bed.

Replies to don't make sense.

Why exactly am I the troll? You clearly launched a targeted attack at another user. If I was a troll then, well, surely i would be attacking people, much like you were previously doing, and also doing now.

Stop slandering me and leave me alone. But you're free to leave a silly reply if you insist, im not interested in this petty and silly spat. And it's late now. So good night.
Reply 98
Sure, darling. :h:

You'll probably be banned in the morning anyway, night. :tongue:

You've been reported for slander and harassment.
Reply 99
I thought you were 'going to bed'.

Nope, because I was correct about the aforementioned user, while you were just being an idiot and left a stupid reply. :h:

You've been reported again. I dont know why you keep replying, what im doing on this site is none of your business. But if you want to know I am browsing the uni help section for uni applications next year.

Now leave me alone. When I said goodnight, It means goodnight.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending