The Student Room Group

Why are most Male Feminists Hypocrites??

So many lads I knew at uni saying stuff about women like that they age like milk, are emotional , and calling their girlfriends *****es.

Now a few years on being a nu male feminist like this is the trend:

and they're all virtue signalling to feminist HBBs and posting selfies at the Womens March :teehee:

Is it just to get pussy? Cuz liberal chicks prefer a "feminist" guy :rofl:
Please Google the word ''anecdotal''.
Ah, troll no.98 today.
Reply 3
Original post by SHallowvale
Please Google the word ''anecdotal''.

http://i0.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/facebook/001/129/367/e02.jpg
I burst out laughing. I was not expecting that.
We all know you're a guy. And it's also obvious that the people who have an issue with men standing up for women just have a fragile manhood. It's fine to be conservative, it isnt fine to make stupid troll accounts posing as a woman to try and undermine people advocating equal rights.
guy in the picture is clearly gay if he likes taking it up the arse and pretending that he isn't by using feminism as a disguise is just hilarious :rofl:
The correct answer is to use feminism to allow you to take full advantage of Western degeneracy before marrying someone from a conservative background once you've calmed down.
Original post by ILoveVoe
So many lads I knew at uni saying stuff about women like that they age like milk, are emotional , and calling their girlfriends *****es.

Now a few years on being a nu male feminist like this is the trend:

and they're all virtue signalling to feminist HBBs and posting selfies at the Womens March :teehee:

Is it just to get pussy? Cuz liberal chicks prefer a "feminist" guy :rofl:

Werent ylou just pretending to be a disturbed Polish secretary the other day? You have issues.
Reply 9
Original post by knightchildish
We all know you're a guy. And it's also obvious that the people who have an issue with men standing up for women just have a fragile manhood. It's fine to be conservative, it isnt fine to make stupid troll accounts posing as a woman to try and undermine people advocating equal rights.

Lmfao ofc I'm a guy. Don't u know who Voe is? :rolleyes:
Reply 10
Original post by hezzlington
I burst out laughing. I was not expecting that.

the pic?

Original post by Bájate lasBragas
guy in the picture is clearly gay if he likes taking it up the arse and pretending that he isn't by using feminism as a disguise is just hilarious :rofl:

Not really, guys clits are up their bums so some straight guys do like that :moon: :colonhash:
Low testosterone? :dontknow:

(Imagine if there was a study comparing testosterone levels of liberals and conservatives...)

Spoiler

Original post by ILoveVoe
Lmfao ofc I'm a guy. Don't u know who Voe is? :rolleyes:

youve got issues
Reply 13
Original post by knightchildish
youve got issues

http://i.imgur.com/uWimpPr.jpg
[QUOTE=ILoveVoe;69711412

Not really, guys clits are up their bums so some straight guys do like that :moon: :colonhash:

erm no, if he likes it up the bum then he's gay end of

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending