The Student Room Group

thalaseamia

Please I need materials (pdf e.t.c) on thalaseamia, was given as research work
It's really not all that difficult to find the information for yourself, you need to learn to be independent in your research or you are going to struggle a lot in your education.

You could try using google scholar, or even just looking it up on google books (books often have quite a lot of preview pages which you can find information on) and googling thalassemia and then "abstract" for research papers, you may not always have access to the papers however. If this if for university then really all of your research sources should be from textbooks or research papers for your references.

You can however use things like youtube videos to have things easily explained for you so you understand what you are reading in textbooks to reference later.
Original post by kizitoeboh
Please I need materials (pdf e.t.c) on thalaseamia, was given as research work

I can send you my uni notes ok thalassaemia if you want
I have extensive experience of treating thalassaemia, if that helps at all...
Reply 4
Original post by AortaStudyMore
I can send you my uni notes ok thalassaemia if you want

Yeah that will do
Reply 5
Original post by SophieSmall
It's really not all that difficult to find the information for yourself, you need to learn to be independent in your research or you are going to struggle a lot in your education.

You could try using google scholar, or even just looking it up on google books (books often have quite a lot of preview pages which you can find information on) and googling thalassemia and then "abstract" for research papers, you may not always have access to the papers however. If this if for university then really all of your research sources should be from textbooks or research papers for your references.

You can however use things like youtube videos to have things easily explained for you so you understand what you are reading in textbooks to reference later.

Loved what you said, well I have used google and textbooks now am on this platform to see if I can get a different approach or more interesting view on the topic.
Original post by kizitoeboh
Yeah that will do

"that will do" ... on second thoughts, I think you should find your own resources aha
If you want people to help you you need to put a little more effort into it than that.

What have you found so far, what don't you know, specific questions, that sort of thing.

"Write my essay for me"... hmmm no. Is the general response you'll get.
Original post by AortaStudyMore
"that will do" ... on second thoughts, I think you should find your own resources aha

1) Like your response.
2) LOVE your username.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending