The Student Room Group
Campus Green, University of Dundee
University of Dundee

Dundee Law Applicants 2017

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Abbeydabey17
Aww have you had an offer from strathclyde? If so what are your conditions?

No I haven't heard back from Strathclyde yet but hoping for an offer as I'm not 100% sure if I want to move away. Where have you applied to?
Campus Green, University of Dundee
University of Dundee
Original post by Dancingshoes505
No I haven't heard back from Strathclyde yet but hoping for an offer as I'm not 100% sure if I want to move away. Where have you applied to?

Aww i didnt get strathclyde and it was my 1st choice. I dont want to move away so im considering a gap year. I applied also to Robert Gordons, dundee and cali and ive got an unconditional from rg, conditional for dundee and havent heard from cali. What about u?
Original post by Abbeydabey17
Aww i didnt get strathclyde and it was my 1st choice. I dont want to move away so im considering a gap year. I applied also to Robert Gordons, dundee and cali and ive got an unconditional from rg, conditional for dundee and havent heard from cali. What about u?

I'm the same I might consider a gap year anyway I've applied to Dundee (conditional), Aberdeen (rejection), I haven't heard back from Strathclyde, Cali or Stirling yet. If I was to get an offer from Strathclyde I think my conditions would be hard for me to get. I'm unsure if I'd move to Dundee as it's about 100 miles away from my house.
Reply 43
Original post by Dancingshoes505
I'm the same I might consider a gap year anyway I've applied to Dundee (conditional), Aberdeen (rejection), I haven't heard back from Strathclyde, Cali or Stirling yet. If I was to get an offer from Strathclyde I think my conditions would be hard for me to get. I'm unsure if I'd move to Dundee as it's about 100 miles away from my house.
could I ask what you got in your highers since I'm planning on doing law aswell and Dundee seems like a good university to go to for it. I've seen the requirements but sometimes they alter them etc so would be helpful to know what you got
Original post by h.alli
could I ask what you got in your highers since I'm planning on doing law aswell and Dundee seems like a good university to go to for it. I've seen the requirements but sometimes they alter them etc so would be helpful to know what you got

I got AABC in highers and I am targeted to get AABB for my second sitting
Has anyone been rejected or still waiting?
Reply 46
I'm still waiting to hear I sent an enquiry email and they replied saying my application is still being processed and I should hear back soon

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by eds1234
I'm still waiting to hear I sent an enquiry email and they replied saying my application is still being processed and I should hear back soon

Posted from TSR Mobile

Out of curiosity, Scottish, Euro, or international?
Original post by AnotherJimmy
Has anyone been rejected or still waiting?

I'm a Scottish applicant and still waiting to hear back... I've applied for Scottish law and English law (separately) - I'm now starting to get a little worried!

Have you heard back yet?
Original post by Clementine21
I'm a Scottish applicant and still waiting to hear back... I've applied for Scottish law and English law (separately) - I'm now starting to get a little worried!

Have you heard back yet?

I haven't heard back yet either. I figured mine would take a bit longer (Scottish applicant with Canadian grades and mature student) but figured I would have heard something by now.
Reply 50
I'm a Scottish student

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by AnotherJimmy
I haven't heard back yet either. I figured mine would take a bit longer (Scottish applicant with Canadian grades and mature student) but figured I would have heard something by now.

Ah okay... I'm actually in the same situation - Scottish applicant with Australian grades and a mature student. I was wondering if it could be to do with that ... hopefully we both hear soon! I've heard (through the grapevine) it is going to be in the next few weeks
Reply 52
Anyone heard back recently? I am still waiting, getting worried.
Reply 53
Still nothing here aswell same here getting kinda worried aswell.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Nope. Nothing.
The law applicant day for Dundee yesterday was great!
Reply 56
Has anyone applied for the Accelerated Law degree?
Hi guys, I've gone through clearing and managed to get myself a place on the English Law LLB. Looking forward to getting started.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending