I've never heard of women paedos :hmmm:

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Original post by iqra2159
I've never heard of women paedos :hmmm:

Really? I have.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Open your eyes !
No! This is why so many men are suffering in silence because of the igronance of people like you. Both men and women can be paedos and both men and women can be victims
Reply 4
Original post by Supernova91
Open your eyes !

My eyes are open :colonhash:

Since I don't live in the UK I don't know much about them
Reply 5
Original post by ChemGeek16
No! This is why so many men are suffering in silence because of the igronance of people like you. Both men and women can be paedos and both men and women can be victims

I know that

Whenever a case like this goes viral
Men are always in the spotlight
My eyes are open :colonhash:

Since I don't live in the UK I don't know much about them

It's , sadly , not something restricted to the UK .
I know that

Whenever a case like this goes viral
Men are always in the spotlight

Well then clearly you must know paedos can be women. And it goes 'viral' to help raise awareness due to the views that men can't be victims when they can
Reply 8
Original post by ChemGeek16
Well then clearly you must know paedos can be women. And it goes 'viral' to help raise awareness due to the views that men can't be victims when they can

Yes, I agree men can also be victims :frown:
No. This is a silly question.
Yes, I agree men can also be victims :frown:

So what was the point of the thread then? (And yes I know it can also be a male victim of another male or same but with females)
are you...****ing kidding me
They do exist but they are extremely rare. 98% of sex crime is committed by men.

Men commit the vast majority of all crime though. It isn't just sex crime. You don't really get women being done for burglary or GBH. Worldwide, 96% of murders are committed by men.
Reply 13
Original post by 0to100
are you...****ing kidding me

Woah

stop killing me I didn't know :frown:
Reply 14
Original post by Sternumator
They do exist but they are extremely rare. 98% of sex crime is committed by men.

Men commit the vast majority of all crime though. It isn't just sex crime. You don't really get women being done for burglary or GBH. Worldwide, 96% of murders are committed by men.

98% of REPORTED sex crime

Posted from TSR Mobile
lmao
Original post by Edmund Monfort
Well played.

ta, sir.

Woah

Oh calm down
Both men and women can be paedophiles. But, the media typically would rather want to report a story about a man paedophile than a woman paedophile because of feminism.

Similarly, men can be raped even though the media would rather want to have a cover story of a woman being raped by a man than a man being raped by a woman or a woman being raped by a woman or a man being raped by a man and the list goes on.

If you want to know more about women paedophile for personal reasons or a source of validation, search on a search engine if there are any women paedophiles. Wikipedia would gladly give you a list.
Reply 18
women pedophiles are pretty rare, ...but they do exist
Woah

You didn't get the joke, did you?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending