The Student Room Group

Happiness in BRITAIN: Agressive teens, bad parenting, british humour,

british - any one brought up here.. [if you have a genuine opinion please share, as people with actual opinions are non existent on this forum]

There needs to be improvement to parenting skills and teaching to allow kids to stop exhibitting anger and agression, stop MEDICALISATION of behaviour...and implement discipline .

SO I JUST WANT TO SHED SOME LIGHT on culture comparison to the people of US. on youtube pranks done in america vs the UK.... you are more likely to see BRITISH PEOPLE RAGE WITH ANGER [particularly kids] RATHER THAN AMERICANs when they find out a prank is being done ..

For instance I was watching a hug prank... MAJORITY OF BRITISH PEOPLE WILL MOST LIKELY BE THUGGISH or chanvvy, the ones who aren't probably live around tourist areas or uni areas, where for some reasons british kids become more dignified when they enter uni

moral of the story

british teens/ young people have
0 respect
0 manners

It is disgusting.

Don't believe me?
Take a walk down your local area alone, go up and chat to a stranger or a group of kids.

Cannot /struggle to make friends at school?
this is the exact reason why, they are 24/7 rude and agrresive

British humour?
This is what people use as an excuse, i got done for manslaughter- british humour
i sniffed cocain- british humour
i stabbed someone -british humour
i made a racist remark- it is only british humour chill out

There is no such thing as british humour being the ENGLISH culture do not have a sense of humour and they take things personally, this is something asians and blacks have adapted to in order to fit in.
(edited 6 years ago)
Original post by Alumna
british - any one brought up here..

There needs to be improvement to parenting skills and teaching to allow kids to stop exhibitting anger and agression, stop MEDICALISATION of behaviour...and implement discipline FFS.

SO FOLLOWING UP FROM THE LAST RANT I JUST WANT TO SHED SOME LIGHT on youtube pranks done in america vs the UK.... you are more likely to see BRITISH PEOPLE RAGE WITH ANGER [particularly kids] RATHER THAN AMERICANs when they find out a prank is being done ..

For instance I was watching a hug prank... MAJORITY OF BRITISH PEOPLE WILL MOST LIKELY BE THUGGISH or chanvvy, the ones who aren't probably live around tourist areas or uni areas, where for some reasons british kids become more dignified when they enter uni

moral of the story

british teens/ young people have
0 respect
0 manners

It is disgusting.

Don't believe me?
Take a walk down your local area alone, go up and chat to a stranger or a group of kids.

Cannot /struggle to make friends at school?
this is the exact reason why, they are 24/7 rude and agrresive

British humour?
This is what people use as an excuse, i got done for manslaughter- british humour
i sniffed cocain- british humour
i stabbed someone -british humour
i made a racist remark- it is only british humour chill out

There is no such thing as british humour being the ENGLISH culture do not have a sense of humour and they take things personally, this is something asians and blacks have adapted to in order to fit in.

What nationality are you OP?

You already trolled this thread yesterday.

https://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=5195924
Reply 2
Original post by 999tigger
What nationality are you OP?

You already trolled this thread yesterday.

https://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=5195924

I am british, It is a concise argument. Too bad noone has any concised or friken opinion on something so obvious.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending