The Student Room Group

Can you tell what bisexual people look like

So I’m a straight female. I’ve been told I look a bit bisexual when I’m not. Is there a way bisexual people look it?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
They have horns protruding from their heads.

No, of course not. I have no idea what that would even mean, what a strange thing to say to someone.
(edited 5 years ago)
lmao you are ridiculous
Maybe you look tomboyish? Only thing I can think of, but even that doesn't really make sense
Reply 4
Humans
Maybe it’s more about your dress sense and how you come across to others? There’s very stereotypical clothes and hairstyles that are associated with bi girls. Like flannel shirts, for example.
I've heard... that in most cases... mind you, not every case. That they have...

Spoiler

Reply 7
Original post by Jahana
So I’m a straight female. I’ve been told I look a bit bisexual when I’m not. Is there a way bisexual people look it?

Presumably, they mean androgynous, butch, or possibly 'queer'. Bisexuals have no stereotype as such.
I've been told that too and I'm actually bi. IDK what it is. Maybe it's the way I style my hair. Maybe it's the way I carry myself. Maybe it's the forehead tattoo I have that reads "I'm a raging bisexual". I just have no idea.
Reply 9
Original post by thaliaevelyn
I've been told that too and I'm actually bi. IDK what it is. Maybe it's the way I style my hair. Maybe it's the way I carry myself. Maybe it's the forehead tattoo I have that reads "I'm a raging bisexual". I just have no idea.

How do you style your hair then?
Original post by Jahana
How do you style your hair then?

Not exactly straight but not exactly curly.
Not exactly straight but not exactly curly.

I see, is it like around ~30% curly, I hear that is a bisexual percentage.
Original post by Dannyboy2015
I see, is it like around ~30% curly, I hear that is a bisexual percentage.

Depends on the day. Most of the time it looks around 50/50 but every now and then my hair goes just a bit curlier than normal.
Depends on the day. Most of the time it looks around 50/50 but every now and then my hair goes just a bit curlier than normal.

I see, I must admit I did not expect this. I will have to re-write part of my dissertation on 'How curly is the hair of bisexual humans in the United Kingdom?'

This is going to take a while.
I see, I must admit I did not expect this. I will have to re-write part of my dissertation on 'How curly is the hair of bisexual humans in the United Kingdom?'

This is going to take a while.

Whenever I'm around my family I have to make it super straight. So annoying :/
Maybe alternative looking? Like dyed hair or piercings? But those stereotypes are just that, I don’t look stereotypically gay but that doesn’t mean I’m not.

don’t stress about it people say dumb things
Whenever I'm around my family I have to make it super straight. So annoying :/

Do they not approve of your naturally 50/50 curly bisexual hair?

: (
Do they not approve of your naturally 50/50 curly bisexual hair?

: (

Unfortunately not. I can maybe get away with the odd flick at the bottom but other than that...
Unfortunately not. I can maybe get away with the odd flick at the bottom but other than that...

Perhaps if you add a little more curl each day your family would get used to your bisexual hair that is for some reason attracted to hair of both men & women.

Or you could start introducing more curly themed items into your life and see if they get the hint. maybe like some curly chips would be a good start. Especially if they're seasoned by Sainsburys - the ASDA ones are nasty.
Reply 19
We all have tails, didn't you know? In all honesty you can't tell.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending