The Student Room Group

Are your tastebuds worth more than an animals life?

Scroll to see replies

ok but then the animals will go extinct as we will have no use for them
Original post by poytrews
You are nothing but a sad retarded piece of **** that deserves to all the misfortune in the world. SCUM- that is what you are.

I only insult when provoked and scum like you deserve it.

https://imgur.com/oeGnqc8

Nope... Vegans are definitely about peace Hhahaaga. I think I've pulled the nerve of this one. And you wonder why I persistently referred to your cult as psychopaths. Also, why msg then block me? Typical of Betas tbh. Anyway, here's my reply "You mad? Hahahahaha, what a clown. Im not some beta male who gets offended at every breath taken lmao, the dying words of the lamb I'm gonna eat are worth more to me."

You know what? I'll make another steak tomorrow, just to eat in your name 😂😂😂 have a good night's sleep, knowing someone is eating a fat, juicy T-bone steak because of you.
(edited 4 years ago)
Reply 202
Original post by Nuttyy
https://imgur.com/oeGnqc8

Nope... Vegans are definitely about peace Hhahaaga. I think I've pulled the nerve of this one. And you wonder why I persistently referred to your cult as psychopaths. Also, why msg then block me? Typical of Betas tbh. Anyway, here's my reply "You mad? Hahahahaha, what a clown. Im not some beta male who gets offended at every breath taken lmao, the dying words of the lamb I'm gonna eat are worth more to me."

You know what? I'll make another steak tomorrow, just to eat in your name 😂😂😂 have a good night's sleep, knowing someone is eating a fat, juicy T-bone steak because of you.

Please enough with this disgusting ecologist 'beta male' nonsense. If a person really cannot understand why a human being is a different order of being above an animal or plant, that is really a sign of our sad times. It's not an excuse to wave your penis around.

I know this is meant to be a forum for young people so I give people a bit of slack on here. Even still, the fact that there is such a widespread misunderstanding of what the actual essence of humanity is, that is, what a human being is, our subjectivity, our agency... it is enough to make one depressed. We are entering dark times.
I'd fall out if I didn't eat meat. Almost died of blood loss after a stab wound, I was feeling dizzy the day after. a friends mum said eat chicken liver.

I felt like a new man.

Chicken liver is great for anemia due to blood problems!
Vegan diets try to substitute proteins that you require and attain from meat with stuff like legumes and beans. However, legume and beans are not very good for you. Hence why they cause you to pass gas more. As long as you slaughter the animals in a humane way and make an individual effort to keep the demand moderate by eating meat like beef, goats, sheep etc, once a month- like I do- then it’s ok because you’re not taking part in risking biodiversity or any other issue that I’m aware of.
Original post by Jingo7
Please enough with this disgusting ecologist 'beta male' nonsense. If a person really cannot understand why a human being is a different order of being above an animal or plant, that is really a sign of our sad times. It's not an excuse to wave your penis around.

I know this is meant to be a forum for young people so I give people a bit of slack on here. Even still, the fact that there is such a widespread misunderstanding of what the actual essence of humanity is, that is, what a human being is, our subjectivity, our agency... it is enough to make one depressed. We are entering dark times.

Let's just ignore that this individual just wished that I watched my mother be beheaded and I'm forced to watch. They claim to be about animal peace, but I think it's more about needing to be part of a mob mentality. Generally, this is caused by a lack of attention or authority in one's life. If this person cares about life, why wish death upon my mother? She's innocent 😂😂. Fair enough, I boiled their blood enough to warrant cancer, but my mother? Hmmmm totally peacefull people, they'd want my mother and I dead, but not a lamb.
(edited 4 years ago)
I've been vegetarian for nearly 10 years now....I was very firmly in the "but BACON" camp before then but it increasingly became my only argument and I realised it wasn't a very good one.
I remember being taken to a pig farm where I saw pig kept in cramped conditions, the female pigs were kept perpetually pregnant, only to have their babies taken away when they were fat enough to be slaughtered. And this is an animal that we recognize as being more intelligent than dogs...For those who argue that the meat industry keeps animals alive, we are vastly overpopulated by livestock and the meat industry has massive implications for the environment...

I personally don't think humans are any more important than animals or the earth we live on and I feel we have a responsibility to protect them while we have our short little moment on this planet. We're all individually part of something much bigger and we need to be more conscious of the impact we have.

As for taste....I genuinely haven't missed bacon or any meat and I've had some truly delicious meals whilst being vegetarian and I believe it's made me better at cooking as I've had to be more creative...

I do hope to make the jump to being vegan or at least part vegan one day....but maybe you could just start with Meatless Mondays?
Yes, they are.

Next question.
Original post by poytrews
Completely different thing. Idiot.

Hei Ttingtox (vai onks ”moi moi” koska on kielto nyt?). Pyydän lue TSR:n käyttäjätin vastaukset *ennen* lähetät paskan marjatsi.
Kiitoksia paljon.

(Hey Ttingtox (or is it ”bye bye” because you have a ban now?). Please read the responses of TSR users *before* you send your BS.
Thanks very much.
Reply 209
Original post by poirtyqsx
No mate the sign of our sad times is people like you who have complete contempt for animals lives that you get depressed just because someone doesn't see the human being as any more special than other animals.

We are not entering dark times we are already in dark times. Billions of animals are enslaved, tortured, and going through immense suffering in this world at the hands of human beings. It is 'normal' in this society. And the thing that makes you depressed is the fact that there are a few people who care about these animals and don't see human beings above them? Out of all the things you could be depressed about in this world that is the one thing that makes you depressed?

People like you make me sick. :mad:

I'd just like to say im eating bacon right now.
Reply 210
Original post by LiberOfLondon
Hei Ttingtox (vai onks ”moi moi” koska on kielto nyt?). Pyydän lue TSR:n käyttäjätin vastaukset *ennen* lähetät paskan marjatsi.
Kiitoksia paljon.

(Hey Ttingtox (or is it ”bye bye” because you have a ban now?). Please read the responses of TSR users *before* you send your BS.
Thanks very much.

I thought the below person was ttingtox? Or some other fruitloop. It's sending me "offensive", if you can call them that, PM's :lol: its hilarious!
Original post by poirtyqsx
qfa
Original post by Napp
I thought the below person was ttingtox? Or some other fruitloop. It's sending me "offensive", if you can call them that, PM's :lol: its hilarious!

He has a ton of sock puppets and alts.
Reply 212
Original post by LiberOfLondon
He has a ton of sock puppets and alts.

Surely he has better things to do than this weird af vegan trolling? swivel eyed loon :lol:
Original post by Napp
Surely he has better things to do than this weird af vegan trolling? swivel eyed loon :lol:

I know. He's like the Tommy Robinson supporter in Y9 who tries to radicalise the chess club. Oi you racist [aussie swear word]s, let me play chess in peace.
everyday it’s either a vegan thread, an islamic thread or something about brexit. why can’t we hear about cute stuff like ariana grande
Original post by CHANELDIAMONDS
everyday it’s either a vegan thread, an islamic thread or something about brexit. why can’t we hear about cute stuff like ariana grande

ariana is a vegan brexiteer who is studying the Quran
Original post by the bear
ariana is a vegan brexiteer who is studying the Quran

ah i think she’s vegan so you got one correct
Original post by StupendousConfectionery
ah i think she’s vegan so you got one correct

that is why she is so short ? if she ate properly she would grow another 8"

:emo:
Original post by the bear
that is why she is so short ? if she ate properly she would grow another 8"

:emo:

bye
Original post by StupendousConfectionery
bye

just wondering, are you called tupendousConfectionery ?

tupend.png

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending