The Student Room Group

netflix

good 15+ horror movies to watch on netflix
Original post by malaikax04
good 15+ horror movies to watch on netflix

Super. I'm sure everyone in the maths forum will appreciate knowing that. :tongue:
Orphan.
Insidious is a good one. Would recommend
Reply 4
Original post by ghostwalker
Super. I'm sure everyone in the maths forum will appreciate knowing that. :tongue:

LOL i just saw other people start random convos so i thought why not :smile: i do hve some math threads tho lol
Reply 5
Original post by agentundercover
Insidious is a good one. Would recommend

thanks ill check it out
Reply 6
thanks
1922, Sometimes they come back, Silence of the lambs, Before I wake. All brilliant films.
Reply 8
Original post by FreckledPizza
1922, Sometimes they come back, Silence of the lambs, Before I wake. All brilliant films.

thank you imma binge watch these in my school holidays next week
Original post by malaikax04
thank you imma binge watch these in my school holidays next week

No problem, if I remember correctly, 1922 and sometimes they come back are both Stephen king stories 😜
I don't know what kind of horror films you like, but I enjoy the slow-burn thriller suspense types. Here are my favourites:
- Silence of the lambs (or any of the others - Red Dragon, Hannibal, Hannibal Rising)
- Misery
- When a stranger calls (don't watch the trailer, it spoils the whole plot of the film)
- Purge 2, 3 (not Purge 1 and I haven't watched the first purge yet)
- Get Out (if you haven't watched this - WATCH IT)
- Any SAW film (the new one isn't quite as good)
- Would you rather (not really a thriller, just a gore)
- The invitation
- Circle
- Nightcrawler (not really a horror but my favourite film of all time)

None of these are your sh***y jump-scare films, they are more thriller/suspense. If you want one of those ones that use jump-scares instead of actual suspense, watch something like ghost stories i guess but I can really recommend you film types i don't like
Veronica, Befor I Wake and Neron
I would recommend you to watch "In the Tall Grass".
Original post by Hoc est Bellum
I don't know what kind of horror films you like, but I enjoy the slow-burn thriller suspense types. Here are my favourites:
- Silence of the lambs (or any of the others - Red Dragon, Hannibal, Hannibal Rising)
- Misery
- When a stranger calls (don't watch the trailer, it spoils the whole plot of the film)
- Purge 2, 3 (not Purge 1 and I haven't watched the first purge yet)
- Get Out (if you haven't watched this - WATCH IT)
- Any SAW film (the new one isn't quite as good)
- Would you rather (not really a thriller, just a gore)
- The invitation
- Circle
- Nightcrawler (not really a horror but my favourite film of all time)

None of these are your sh***y jump-scare films, they are more thriller/suspense. If you want one of those ones that use jump-scares instead of actual suspense, watch something like ghost stories i guess but I can really recommend you film types i don't like

thanks these sound like great movies
Reply 14
depends how easily you get scared but Get Out is DEFINITELY such a GOOD film it's like a mystery thriller thing, and i HATE those but i have to admit that Get Out is so good and everything's just amazing and i've rewatched it so many times
anything alfred hitchcock - classic
there's a film called The Hills Have Eyes which is like a mystery slasher film, not sure if it's what youre going for in terms of horror and it's not on netflix - i couldn't watch past 10 minutes and during the 10minutes i was watching through my hands i hate that film holy christ
in the tall grass is like suspensy with some jumpscares - it's another stephen king book to film adaption like IT

Quick Reply

Latest