The Student Room Group

How do I check my watch time on Netflix?

As the title says. I know it's a weird question but I am spending a lot of time on Netflix recently and was wondering if there is a way of finding out my screen time or watch time on my Netflix account.
Thanks in advance.
Moved to Entertainment
Firstly, download this link https://www.comparitech.com/tv-streaming/time-spent-streaming. Then, head to Netflix.com and select the user whose history you want to see. Go on the user's icon - which is at the top right on desktop, or top left on mobile - then select 'Account'.

Go to 'My Profile' and then select 'Viewing Activity'. Here you will see everything you've ever watched on Netflix.

Simply click 'Download All' to get the full CSV file and then drag it on to the upload page on the calculator.

I hope that this helps.

Thanks, Sean
You can see the TV shows and movies that have been watched on each profile on your account. From a web browser, go to your Account page. Open the Profile & Parental Controls settings for the profile you want to see. Open Viewing activity.
Reply 4
From a web browser, go to your Account page. Open the Profile & Parental Controls settings for the profile you want to see. Open Viewing activity.
Reply 5
Checking your watch time on Netflix is easy! First, open the Netflix app or log into the website. Then, click on your profile icon in the upper right corner of the page. On the profile page, you'll see a list of all your viewing activity, including how much time you've spent watching each show or movie. You can also check how many episodes or movies you've watched in total. If you'd like to delete any of your past viewing history, simply select the title and click "Remove from row." This will remove it from your watch time list.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending