The Student Room Group

(edited 3 years ago)
This isn't a do your homework service

You need to post your working and explain what you don't understand
Original post by golgiapparatus31
This isn't a do your homework service

You need to post your working and explain what you don't understand

This isn't homework. I've been struggling with revision due to the fact that my teacher doesn't explain things properly and I was going to post the answers but I was in the process of taking a picture and converting it into readable text on camscanner so don't be too quick.
Original post by chocolatebar3883
This isn't homework. I've been struggling with revision due to the fact that my teacher doesn't explain things properly and I was going to post the answers but I was in the process of taking a picture and converting it into readable text on camscanner so don't be too quick.

I'll ask for help another time since this is 'homework'. All the other topics weren't so hard to self teach but there are some things that are missing in my textboook which means that I can't teach it to myself.

I'll ask for help another time since this is 'homework'. All the other topics weren't so hard to self teach but there are some things that are missing in my textboook which means that I can't teach it to myself.

Your posts contradict each other.

But you can post the answer and explain what you don't understand
Your posts contradict each other.

But you can post the answer and explain what you don't understand

They don't contradict each other. My teacher uploaded his powerpoints of some work and some worksheets and some of the content he didn't go over in class and since the beginning I had to self teach because my teacher doesn't go into depth when he teaches. Most of the information was in the textbook but there was some bits that were missing so I couldn't teach myself some things.
They don't contradict each other. My teacher uploaded his powerpoints of some work and some worksheets and some of the content he didn't go over in class and since the beginning I had to self teach because my teacher doesn't go into depth when he teaches. Most of the information was in the textbook but there was some bits that were missing so I couldn't teach myself some things.

Your over-analysing everything I say and do and your too quick to jump into assumptions.
Your over-analysing everything I say and do and your too quick to jump into assumptions.

I am probably in the wrong for asking people to help me on an online platform so I am at fault too.

They do, because you said this is homework in one and this isn't homework in another. I'm honestly trying to help you, but you're being difficult...

I am probably in the wrong for asking people to help me on an online platform so I am at fault too.

You're not. But you shouldn't use this platform as an alternative to a teacher
(edited 3 years ago)
They do, because you said this is homework in one and this isn't homework in another. I'm honestly trying to help you, but you're being difficult...

@Pigster

I was being sarcastic when I said homework that's why I put the ' in it to show it's sarcasm. I was referring to when you said homework

I'm not trying to be difficult. I just don't like it when I do something and then it's taken out of context
I was being sarcastic when I said homework that's why I put the ' in it to show it's sarcasm. I was referring to when you said homework

Why the attitude? Volunteers help you when you post questions. They give you their time. They are not paid. Why be rude to them? Honest question.

I only told you that you can't just post 3 questions and nothing else. This forum is not a catalogue for questions. You can put the 3 questions and explain what you don't understand, e.g in mark scheme it does x, but why? etc

Can we go back to square 1 and try to get through what you didn't understand in the questions' solutions?
Why the attitude? Volunteers help you when you post questions. They give you their time. They are not paid. Why be rude to them? Honest question.

I only told you that you can't just post 3 questions and nothing else. This forum is not a catalogue for questions. You can put the 3 questions and explain what you don't understand, e.g in mark scheme it does x, but why? etc

Can we go back to square 1 and try to get through what you didn't understand in the questions' solutions?

I wasn't trying to be rude. I felt you were being rude to me first by calling it 'homework'.
It won't let me post the image. It says 'invalid file'
Try to upload it to imgur then post the link to imgur

I wasn't trying to be rude. I felt you were being rude to me first by calling it 'homework'.

I don't see how that was rude...
I'll just prioritise the hardest question.
I'm to to do it tommorow since I don't have an imgur account and I need to quickly do something
I apologise for being rude. I didn't intend to be deliberately rude.

Quick Reply

Latest