The Student Room Group
Kingston University
Kingston University
Kingston upon Thames

Seething Wells

I’m going to be studying at Knights Park and wanted to know if staying at Seething Wells is a good idea? I definitely don’t want to share a shower and toilet with other people at Middle Mill and Ive heard Clayhill is really quiet so I think Seething Wells is the best option for me but I would like to know does the student bus go from Seething Wells to Knights Park and what’s Seething Wells like in general?
I am also gonna be at knights park studying architecture. Seething wells is the better option I think as it has it’s on en-suite toilet and shower and I’ve heard it’s a lot more sociable let alone ‘more quality For your money’ than clayhill.
Kingston University
Kingston University
Kingston upon Thames
I was thinking of seething wells too! It doesn’t seem that far away, about a 25 minute walk so I don’t think a bus service would run?? I’m not completely sure though
Reply 3
Original post by PanicUsername
I was thinking of seething wells too! It doesn’t seem that far away, about a 25 minute walk so I don’t think a bus service would run?? I’m not completely sure though

Hi! i’m currently staying at middle mill and i really love it it’s very social and there’s always people coming from clayhill and seething because it’s more social. it’s mostly art students as it’s right by knights park but there’s a few people doing not art courses too. sharing bathrooms really isn’t that bad at all if you’ve ever shared a bathroom with a sibling it’s completely fine. there’s a free uni bus that runs between campuses and accommodation and there’s also bikes on campus that u can rent :smile: lemme know if u have any questions
Original post by emmaxlou
Hi! i’m currently staying at middle mill and i really love it it’s very social and there’s always people coming from clayhill and seething because it’s more social. it’s mostly art students as it’s right by knights park but there’s a few people doing not art courses too. sharing bathrooms really isn’t that bad at all if you’ve ever shared a bathroom with a sibling it’s completely fine. there’s a free uni bus that runs between campuses and accommodation and there’s also bikes on campus that u can rent :smile: lemme know if u have any questions

Oh thank you! Can I ask how many people share a single bathroom?
Reply 5
Original post by PanicUsername
Oh thank you! Can I ask how many people share a single bathroom?

most flats are 8 people and some are 4, but you would only ever share with 4 max
Original post by emmaxlou
most flats are 8 people and some are 4, but you would only ever share with 4 max

Ohhh god okay thats a lot. Thanks for answering anyways :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending